I Hate It When...

You've already gotten with a gal for OTC, then they decide for whatever reason no longer to do OTC, and the next time you see them, they're like, "Want to do some dances?" Lol. I'm always like, "No thanks. We are way beyond dances."

This has happened to me a few times, most recently with a Colorado veteran who has a family now and is therefore trying to change her ways. She tried to get me to buy dances after we'd gone out multiple times in the past. NO.
1+
  • nice1
  • 08-21-2018, 04:10 PM
Same happened here. Had seen her 10 times OTC. She got a girlfriend(she was bi or gay) then started getting flaky. Saw at club tried to just do dances hoping to make the same money off of me and acted brand new. Its hard to settle for that when you've gone all the way.
The economy is reason why ladies are not doing OTC. There is so much money circulating everyone has an extra coin. The extra money in the economy has created jobs and providers who came to the hobby when the economy tanked did so to make ends meet. When the economy recovered those providers left and became civi ladies.

This has created a vacuum in the hobby, with less ladies, and rising prices.

Strips clubs are no different. More men being stupid with money for lap dances means more money from the club with out drive time between places for OTC dates.
I read things differently than some. I think that steady money has become more difficult for dancers to get, so those who work in the club with "little game" are simply making less. Rather than spending time to circulate the club and actually talk with customers, the ladies are ignoring the "small spenders" (one or two dances after ten-fifteen minutes of conversation) and looking for the "big spenders" who go for a fast series of dances or go to VIP.

When ignoring the small spenders, the ladies talk with each other or play on their phones. They are not actually working...they just showed up. They seem to believe that one-three big spenders will make their day. In the meantime, they miss added income opportunities. By that, I mean hitting the floor quickly and getting a dance or two, spending time with customers when things are slow, and hustling throughout their shift may add an extra $60-80 a day to their income. Not small potatoes when you take 200 days a year times say an extra $70 or $14,000 total additional income a year. Everyone would want that, but not everyone wants to "work it."
Wally you have explained it perfectly ..... there have been dozens of times I have been in a club with ample cash to spend, only to watch the hottest ladies in the club sit at the bar or by themselves while playing with their cellphones ..... their job is to "work it" ..... I actually had one that I tipped on stage complain about not making any money, but she'd spent all her time in the back and she only came out because she was called to the stage! .....
And by "the back" I mean the ladies dressing room, and not the VIP area .....
Wally you have explained it perfectly ..... there have been dozens of times I have been in a club with ample cash to spend, only to watch the hottest ladies in the club sit at the bar or by themselves while playing with their cellphones ..... their job is to "work it" ..... I actually had one that I tipped on stage complain about not making any money, but she'd spent all her time in the back and she only came out because she was called to the stage! ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
And by "the back" I mean the ladies dressing room, and not the VIP area ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Those be the lazy ones. They be the ones passing you by "thinking" you don't have money. You ain't gonna make money hanging in the dressing room or glued to your damn phone. And at the end of your shift you can't afford to pay tipout. Let them hoes stay broke! LMAO!!
Those be the lazy ones. They be the ones passing you by "thinking" you don't have money. You ain't gonna make money hanging in the dressing room or glued to your damn phone. And at the end of your shift you can't afford to pay tipout. Let them hoes stay broke! LMAO!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
For real, it doesn't really bother me too much when they walk by. I went to CF last Friday with $600 in my pocket and left with $540.
Truth
For real, it doesn't really bother me too much when they walk by. I went to CF last Friday with $600 in my pocket and left with $540. Originally Posted by jonfor4
I do not enter with nearly as much as $600, but I frequently enter with $100 and leave with $60-80 which only means I can go another day. I enjoy the buffet and hanging out and maybe 1-3 table dances if so inclined. Half the time, I am not getting table dances. The last time I got several dances was one of those rare times when a dancer came by and asked if she could sit down (I was nearly done eating, so she timed that well). She already had a drink, so I knew that would not be an expense, and she actually talked to me, even as I was indicating I was not terribly interested in dances. After a bit, I warmed up to her and asked her for a dance which ended up being two...great dances (at the Ship), and I would have done more if I had more money to spend that day. I will go back and look for her. I would say that she built a customer relationship!