The Curvy lady threAD / list for guys

It also depends on the brand of clothing....I wear a size 7 in Levis jeans..but in other brands I wear a size 10..............Harley Davidson shirts I wear a small but in other brands I wear a medium to large. Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, you are simply size "Sexy" !
aw thanks...takes a sexy lady ;like you to make me smile so big today!!
Ladies....I am one of many guys who loves and appreciates a girl with curves...which does not necessarily mean BBW. (nothing against BBW girls)...

I know there can be a grey line between what curvy is and what bbw is....so for the record here is a pic of the recent front cover of Ashely Graham who portrays the quintessential lady with curves....So ladies if you're out there and are a Curvy girl ...please say hello..

Perhaps this threAD can be a good reference for guys looking for the curvy girls out there...

Here's Ashely Graham for a reference....Attachment 501894 Originally Posted by SNL9933
That is some industrial strength Photo Shopping to crop out all the cottage cheese and hail damage.
aww thanks Red baby....smooches in all your private places...wink/wink!

Milani you look hot!

I used to weigh 100lbs in my 20's...then when I moved to Oregon I ballooned to 170...now I am hovering at 140-145............I eat too much and don't exercise enough so I am not where I wanna be...125...lol

I think it is all in how you carry yourself...I say rock what ya got!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Don't exercise enough my ass. I got more of a workout with you than sometimes at the gym. You are a little energizer bunny. LOL

Nothing better than cuddling up with a sexy curvy women! Much more fun than a bag of bones lady. As for
Ashely Graham's cover photo.....totally hot

Was she photo-shopped....of course, every pro photo is. If anyone here is old enough to recall "film" cameras well there was a lot of photo-manipulation in the darkroom. Get over it! If any of us guys made the cover of Mens Health, photo-shopping would take weeks ! lol

Curves have always been in style.....just ask Picasso

I am not sure how you would classify me. I am not a spinner, but I am also not BBW. Each to their own.

I am not sure how you would classify me. I am not a spinner, but I am also not BBW. Each to their own. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
Sure glad this thread got going again.

Sarah, since I haven't had the honor of meeting you, for now I'll have to classify you as "a good reason to travel to Kansas." If and when I get there, I'll hope to be able to amplify that classification based on personal experience. Thanks for posting!
Sure glad this thread got going again.

Sarah, since I haven't had the honor of meeting you, for now I'll have to classify you as "a good reason to travel to Kansas." If and when I get there, I'll hope to be able to amplify that classification based on personal experience. Thanks for posting! Originally Posted by James1588
I hope you do get to visit! I would love to show you a bit of Kansas hospitality by offering you my services. Who knows, I just might do some traveling myself. I have friends in neighboring states and could possibly arrange a layover.
Yes, please keep this thread going! Here's an additional mini video of me lounging in bed and playing with my bouncy D cup boobs.

you want curvy ??

Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Very sexy gina wow!!!!!
I've got a few sexy curves.

I am not sure how you would classify me. I am not a spinner, but I am also not BBW. Each to their own. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
Oh Sarah, me likey. What gorgeous eyes you have. You are what I would call an almost perfect body type. If you ever venture to eastern Iowa, I would love to have the pleasure of your company.
Oh Sarah, me likey. What gorgeous eyes you have. You are what I would call an almost perfect body type. If you ever venture to eastern Iowa, I would love to have the pleasure of your company. Originally Posted by finman56
One never knows where I may visit.

Anyone wanting to spend time with me should PM me to start the screening process early. I only travel to areas where I have enough pre-booked and screened clients to make it a sound business decision to do so. As much as I love to play, this is still a business and has to be run as such behind the scenes.

Hope everyone is having an orgasmic week

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
Mmm.. So much curvy eye candy!