they can never be except what they are

When the life of a single provider. Falls " in love" or did she just do it to make more $$$$ ( );( ) kaydenblake? Who r u?
When the life of a single provider. Falls " in love" or did she just do it to make more $$$$ ( );( ) kaydenblake? Who r u? Originally Posted by onelast
Thus is true... {staff edit- personal info- CK} providers make more $$$
Do you really think airing your dirty laundry on a hooker board is appropriate?? Do you really think she is going to want to talk to you acting the way you are on here??
This is not the place to handle personal problems. Be an adult an take them in private, show some respect for yourself and her. You both deserve it.
Boot this mutha fucking stalking A hole off the board.

Uh, please.
You know, this is just embarassing.
I'm absolutely speechless. All completely unnecessary and I'm also confused why too many lines in my signature receives attention (not mad just making a point on severity) and not this man. I understand we are grown women and enter this world of hobbying at our own risk but when an uncomfortable and potentially dangerous situation arises (such as this man) nothing seems to be done. It does not make me feel safe that our best interest is clearly not at hand. If this man is in fact her husband, which I doubt, then clearly he is not going to be contributing anything beneficial to these boards so there's no reason for him to be on here. This woman has a real life to protect and pure bs is being allowed. So many rules but one can't be found for this? ?? I'm confused on so many levels. And I'm sincerely worried for the woman he's targeting. After my own dealing with mods I'd like to think they are taking their time to figure out a good solution but can you guys please hurry. This is ridiculous.
Welcome to the right wing male dominated Texas owned board that let men make comments about hoping Hillary Clinton dies goes over fine but heaven forbid anyone calls them on it. They get censored.
That is how woman are respected on here.
Their BS rules they pull out are a joke.
Oh I will probably be censored for this also again.

All hail and bend over to the mighty eccie mob guys. Opps probably should not say that either.
When a woman prespects herself for there line of work. They shouldn't be angrey. When they cant justify or bring there self to say whats what. After thy leave a trail that leads to them. Be who u want to be just dont be fake about it.
Well said, Sara and Blue, but I would beg another question. Does anyone else notice both the spelling and grammatical errors of this "spousal" poster? I've also noticed that many of the posted statements make no logical sense. They seem like rambling discourse. Finally, if this is the only place he can vent his spleen, one wonders about the quality of the relationship. Me thinks we have a ringer here!!

"If is quacks like a duck....."
I'm absolutely speechless. All completely unnecessary and I'm also confused why too many lines in my signature receives attention (not mad just making a point on severity) and not this man. I understand we are grown women and enter this world of hobbying at our own risk but when an uncomfortable and potentially dangerous situation arises (such as this man) nothing seems to be done. It does not make me feel safe that our best interest is clearly not at hand. If this man is in fact her husband, which I doubt, then clearly he is not going to be contributing anything beneficial to these boards so there's no reason for him to be on here. This woman has a real life to protect and pure bs is being allowed. So many rules but one can't be found for this? ?? I'm confused on so many levels. And I'm sincerely worried for the woman he's targeting. After my own dealing with mods I'd like to think they are taking their time to figure out a good solution but can you guys please hurry. This is ridiculous. Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX

All I can say is that some things take time.

Welcome to the right wing male dominated Texas owned board that let men make comments about hoping Hillary Clinton dies goes over fine but heaven forbid anyone calls them on it. They get censored.
That is how woman are respected on here.
Their BS rules they pull out are a joke.
Oh I will probably be censored for this also again.

All hail and bend over to the mighty eccie mob guys. Opps probably should not say that either. Originally Posted by 12blue4u

Sir, the Political Forum is an "equal opportunity" battleground ...feel free to participate at anytime without the fear of censorship.
All the drama; all the time... ECCIE, Nebraska!
All the drama; all the time... ECCIE, Nebraska! Originally Posted by oldguy57
Actually, it should be "ECCIE...we know drama". BTW - this is the profession these providers have chosen, along with the inherent risks that go along with this profession. No one in this hobby can be truly safe - providers from the nut jobs that obsess over them and hobbyists that are threatened by jealous providers.
I understand we are grown women and enter this world of hobbying at our own risk but when an uncomfortable and potentially dangerous situation arises (such as this man) nothing seems to be done. It does not make me feel safe that our best interest is clearly not at hand. Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
This site was not developed nor meant for our safety. The site is for the men to share information. They only allow us providers on here because they have to too allow the reviews on use. If you are not a member you can request no reviews and they have to take them down. We are their money makers. Believe me this bothers me also.

If this man is in fact her husband, which I doubt, then clearly he is not going to be contributing anything beneficial to these boards so there's no reason for him to be on here. This woman has a real life to protect and pure bs is being allowed. So many rules but one can't be found for this? ?? I'm confused on so many levels. And I'm sincerely worried for the woman he's targeting. After my own dealing with mods I'd like to think they are taking their time to figure out a good solution but can you guys please hurry. This is ridiculous. Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX

They have rules that they must follow, http://www.firstamendment.com/site-a...ebmaster-tips/
If the site interferes with his freedom of speech then they can face being closed down and or held responsible for or action. I am not a lawyer so I do not understand the full extent as to how it affects them or us.

The guy posting is either a foreigner or a child base on his spelling or really smart at playing stupid.

Kayden needs to take control of this situation by whatever needs she feels she has too. If he is stocking her than she needs to call LE and let them take care of it.
Being a provider does not take your rights away and we are still protected under the US laws.
If you are not a member you can request no reviews and they have to take them down. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
This would not be true. If you advertise anywhere on the WWW you cannot have a no review policy here regardless of whether you are a member or not.
This would not be true. If you advertise anywhere on the WWW you cannot have a no review policy here regardless of whether you are a member or not. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Then I was told wrong. My apologize.