Eva is in Hospital

To all our San Antonio clients. Eva was sent to hospital while driving to San Antonio this afternoon. She had been suffering back pain for over a week and thought nothing about it. While driving she complained of numb feet and severe back pain to point she could not drive. At nevo laredo she drove to hospital and was told she has 3 herniated discs. She is currently under heavy medication and doctors are desciding if she needs surgery or if medication and theropy will help. She was adviced to tell everyone since she had several apointments and so did I that we will not make it to San Antonio. Please keep her in your prayers she has had a rough time from her car to her children being sick to mow her. Trust that she is thinking of you all and wanted to make sure everyone knew who scheduled she is sorry. I hope you that scheduled are not mad at us or to disappointed. We are both disappointed not for the money or vists we lost but for the time we will miss. Eva realy wanted me to tell a special person she was looking forward to dinner. She said you would know who you are. To the rest we truly love giving memories that last a lifetime. As for me i am sorry as well. We will contact you when we are going again. It may be a while this time.

Bessitos
Emma and Emma
Get well soon you shall be missed
Get well soon
Thanks for the heads up.
Will everyone please join me in a prayer for Eva? Lord, we ask for you help to bring speedy relief to our sister Eva. Lord, grant her relief from the debilitating back pain she is currently afflicted with. Grant her a speedy recovery. If Eva requires surgery, guide the surgeon's hand in bringing her relief. Watch over Eva's children and keep them safe while she recovers.

Lord, Eva really needs your help. Eva's children need your help. Grant our prayer requests and bring Eva quickly back to health. Amen.
Amen. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,
Kelli Ann
Hoping for a speedy recovery!
I pray that it doesn't have to go to surgery. Hopefully the medicine and therapy will work, and needed rest for her. Let her know we're​ praying for her recovery.
Tell her to go see a good pain management doctor. I had three herniated disc about 8 years ago. My pain management doctor had me back on my feet within three weeks. Have not had any issues with my back since. Surgery does not end well for some people and should be the very last option. I wish Eva the very best.
Yea didn't go well for me
Have nerve damage and can't feel my calf and can't really wiggle my toes so basically half the back of my leg is numbed out when I got surgery for 2 slipped discs
And to think I still have 4 more that are herniated

Anyways good luck and with the advancement they've done with this sorta stuff, I'm sure she'll be out in a day or 2
  • jBa$$
  • 07-20-2017, 06:07 AM
I agree with mitch..... I had 2 and therapy alone had me good to go in weeks.....csme close to surgery ... But i said no way
We back home now. Eva is much better doctors have her on medication. She is sleeping lots but they going to change her medication tomorrow. She starts theropy Monday.

She said again to tell you she sorry for not making trip. She could not take pain and when she could not feel her feet she was scared.

Doctor told her 2 or 3 weeks of theropy he fix her. They not want to do surgery right now.

We promise to be back soon since she my ride jiji i will have to wait but important thing she is ok. She is good person i am helping her right now.

Bessitos to all our friends in San Antonio and again we are both sorry

Emma and Eva
that's a no fun way to fuck up... I know first hand...
get well soon and come spread them up as soon as you can... I'm sure we all be waiting with anticipation
Will everyone please join me in a prayer for Eva? Lord, we ask for you help to bring speedy relief to our sister Eva. Lord, grant her relief from the debilitating back pain she is currently afflicted with. Grant her a speedy recovery. If Eva requires surgery, guide the surgeon's hand in bringing her relief. Watch over Eva's children and keep them safe while she recovers.

Lord, Eva really needs your help. Eva's children need your help. Grant our prayer requests and bring Eva quickly back to health. Amen. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
All of a sudden you're a religious man and yet you still hound women for BBFS?!!

Not so religious at all

Another way for you to try to have more people on your side.

Prayers for Eva!