Bonn as SuperMod.... he does exist!!!

I want to start off by saying, i deeply and warm-heartedly apologize, to all of the male mods, past, present, and future, that i may have offended with this remark:
Bonn as mod?
That means he has access to the ladies PRIVATE forums????
Wtf???
The credibility of the ladies area is becoming very questionable with these fly by night male mods having access.
I miss JJ as mod. He was fair!!! Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
I really do apologize. REALLY. I understand modding isnt easy, and its a selfless job that one does without pay.

Bonn...has brought to my attention, that my words are disrespectful and gender biased, and is reason enough for one to be pointed.

So, please, let me clarify, for all ..... if you even care.

Am i pleased Bonn is mod. Nope. Was i pleased w JJ as mod, when i found out. Nope! And i was wrong. I learned during JJs short stint as mod, that he was kind, compassionate, FAIR, and understanding. Could Bonn prove himself worthy of being a mod? Absolutely. But my comment "fly by night male mods" was not about Bonn, as he seems to think ... but moreso, how the ladies section isnt sacred bc male mods have acces, and they come and go.

Let me further break it down.
"Fly by night" is a colloquialism. It means those that "come & go".
In reference to "male mods" ... i stated that bc the ladies that moderate, they do NOT have access to the mens area. Only male mods have access to the womens area. Therefore, our section isnt as private as the mens protected area. Sure, we have the powder room, on a national level. I assume the men have a national mens lounge as well. But to have men moderate the local womens area when women dont mod the local mens area, is unjust.

If I deserve points, so be it. Bonn, dont abuse your power while doing so. The pm you sent me, seems to be an abuse of power. Maybe a newbie mistake. It happens.

I do wish you the best of luck in your moderating endeavors. Hopefully, if anything, youve had a chance to read how you come across to the ladies, and will change your behavior.

MsPrittiKitti
Just another ECCIE "whore"
Anyone that would punish you for your opinion that was neither disrespectful or against the rules.. definitely should not be in a position of power.

I think people sometimes think they know the rules but interpret them in ways to fit their purpose. I think the point you made was fair and general in nature and not directed to anyone in particular. Just an observation.
I act on facts not speculation as those commenting on this thread. Originally Posted by bonn11
What are your facts?
Wow - 2 posts vanished from this thread. What's going on here?????
Censorship run amok?????
Reason Number 14
  • savak
  • 11-05-2014, 03:16 PM
dafuq. i know i posted something here.

time to call in the godfather
Issue handled.
Wow - 2 posts vanished from this thread. What's going on here????? Originally Posted by inspector farquar
Censorship run amok????? Originally Posted by inspector farquar
HOLY SHIT! They sure did! I guess its time to start taking screen-shots and emailing the admin when stupid shit like this happens. WTF mods?

I hope that you copied it to the recycle bin. I heard that St. Christopher gets pissed when that doesn't happen.
So...

It's opened again? Someone care to explain?
  • savak
  • 11-05-2014, 04:09 PM
restore the deleted posts bonn
Bonn may also want to answer to the facts that he mentioned.
Everyone relax. I knew Bonns 11 anaconda might get in the way and press a few buttons on accident. Don't worry the MODs are in the back room getting everything sorted out. Lets give him a break.

THE SA MODS IN THE BACK ROOM...

BONN waiting for things to get straightened out...

Don't they give these guys ANY training before turning them loose?
You can lead the horse to water, but then he may turn around threaten you with points for telling him to drink the fucking water.