The Saints Win!!

GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!
Mr Giz must surely be proud!!
WHO DAT?!!!!

Congrats to the Saints!!!

--From a Colts fan.
  • jaxar
  • 02-07-2010, 08:29 PM
Congrats to the Saints, hell of a good game.
also from a Colts fan.
The SAINTS!! They ain't the AINTS no mo!!

(OK, I know it goes back a few years.)
Congrats to the Saints!!!

--From a Cowboys fan.
Geaux Saints! I was running around wearing my Mardi Gras beads last night...WHO DAT!
The Aint's, aint no more!!!!
  • MrGiz
  • 02-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Mr Giz must surely be proud!! Originally Posted by ricochet72120
YES !! I am!!

But JEEEEEEEZUS..... this is the worst hangover I can remember!!

* WHO * DAT * ? ?
Giz
Geaux Saints! I was running around wearing my Mardi Gras beads last night...WHO DAT! Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
GND, being a Minnesota girl, shouldn't you be rooting for Favre and the Vikings? Or, maybe you were right up to the point that the Saints beat them. I didn't really have a favorite team this past weekend. I just wanted to see a great game, and I think it was.
I lived in the NO area right after Katrina; I worked the disaster relief efforts.

Fell in love with NO; the people, the food, would love to have stayed!

Although I have a healthy little fascination with Brett...I'd be his BCD cheerleader no matter who he was playing for. Mmmm.
You really need a cheerleader outfit to add to your costumes.
I was in NO a year or two before Katrina and went on a gumbo sampling tour. I make a pretty fair gumbo myself so I was taste testing to see how close I was. I asked people all the time where the best gumbo in Nawlins was and they all said the same thing." My Mamas House." But I never got invited home.
I asked people all the time where the best gumbo in Nawlins was and they all said the same thing." My Mamas House." Originally Posted by Lookin4
Reminds me of a famous saying by Emeril Lagasse.

"Who's Your Mama, is she Catholic and can she make a roux?"
My two favorite teams, the dallas cowboys and whoever is playing the saints, JR