What I am likely to be doing come Sunday night

Because I'm an unattractive loser who can't get a woman interested in me except by flashing a wad of cash...

http://www.theawl.com/2010/02/i-am-p...osaurs-fucking
This Valentine’s Day, February 14th at 10pm ET/PT on Discovery Channel, Locomotive Entertainment Group will premiere Tyrannosaurus Sex. The one-hour special explores the mysteries, wonders and newest evidence surrounding ritual courtship and mating habits of dinosaurs. How did a ferocious T-Rex woo his lady? How did a female Titanosaur support the weight of a male who was as long as a four-story building is high? How did a Stegosaurus couple negotiate sex with all those deadly plates and spikes?…
Actually, given the quality of women I'm meeting socially (i.e., outside the hobby), this is going to be a much more interesting way to spend Valentine's Day evening, anyway.

Not to mention all the money saved on flowers, candy, dinner, naughty nighties, etc.

Cheers,

bcg (who is sure Philo T. Farnsworth, good Mormon that he was, never ever dreamed of the eventual uses to which his invention would be put...)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think BCG will be having more fun tonight than he will on Sunday, IMO

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think BCG will be having more fun tonight than he will on Sunday, IMO

Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Take me, I'm yours.

If you have any doubts about that, though, you can come over Sunday night and judge for yourself.

Oh wait a min... I may have to see about that invitation. I'm not sure I can engage a hazmat team to clean my apartment before then.

Drive carefully, darlin. I'd hate to see the men of Memphis committing mass suicide because they missed your visit.

Cheers,

bcg