Lasting Longer

Does anyone know of anything that will help a guy last longer in the bedroom
  • sadie
  • 02-14-2010, 01:56 PM
Imagine she's Grandma for a few.
Does anyone know of anything that will help a guy last longer in the bedroom Originally Posted by Byrdman_vegeta
If you show up at the incall wearing the suit below, I imagine you will be good for 10 or 12 hours in the bedroom. Depending, of course, on the lady's incall rate per hour.

I think it was an honest question. It's a shame everyone has to make a joke out of it.

[BTW, I'd like to know the answer, too.]
Imagine she's Grandma for a few. Originally Posted by sadie
Damn, Sadie. I may never get that image out of my mind. Besides I live with one!
Does anyone know of anything that will help a guy last longer in the bedroom Originally Posted by Byrdman_vegeta
Orgasm is a learned response, the culmination of a series of spinal reflexes, hormonal interactions and mental processes that end in saying "Oh my God" and falling to sleep. As a series of events those processes can be trained and adapted just like any others.
1)Sit down and inventory your strengths and weaknesses. How long does it take you as compared to how long you want it to take you. Establish realistic goals for moving the target a little farther out while still being able to hit it.
2) Get to know your own body. Focus on the sensations that produce orgasm and learn to recognize when it is about to happen. Masturbation provides an excellent opportunity to practice sexual brinksmanship, take yourself to the edge repeatedly until you decide when it is time. In time, you will master the timing sequence for demolition and drop your cargo in the right spot at the right time every time.
3)Believe that you are in control of your own body most of the time,and the decisions are yours and yours alone.
4)Don't obsess about failures or put too much stock in intermittent success. Recognize that every day, every lady,every experience is unique and wonderful in its own way.
5)Be grateful for what you have, because the days will come when what you used to do all night long will take all night long to do.(Goddam it!!!) Oops sorry.
6)Tell the lady that round two will be on her, round one could land anywhere. If she doesnt laugh her ass off you are in bed with the wrong woman. Keep it light, fun, and enjoy yourself.
Since I can't recall where I read this, you can take it for what that's worth. I recall reading that positions that involve the guy facing the lady's back tend to increase stimulation. Soooo, try to avoid K9 until your willie has had a good workout in other positions.
I keep these on hand:

I keep these on hand:

Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
I know all things are possible in advertising, and never having used the product I may be speaking out of school, but I have never been able to understand how you can coat a condom with a topical anesthetic and call it Extended Pleasure

Let me hasten to add, though that I think well of any provider who stocks a product that prolongs the visit rather than gets him out the door quicker.
I know all things are possible in advertising, and never having used the product I may be speaking out of school, but I have never been able to understand how you can coat a condom with a topical anesthetic and call it Extended Pleasure Originally Posted by Lookin4
For her.

Cheers,

bcg
For her.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I guess I expect too much but shouldn't say It say,"For Her",Youre Wood is going to feel like it? LOL

It was a joke in evolution, appreciate you for expediting. Groan if you will.
I keep these on hand:

Those expired 11-2009, please restock.
Those expired 11-2009, please restock. Originally Posted by Lonesome
Oh dear... Do I have to worry about a phone call from a lawyer in 9 months?

(I think it stayed in one piece, but frankly Lily had me too twitterpated to notice... )

Cheers,

bcg
Lonesome U beat me to it. Is that a "best if used by" date? hehe
I keep these on hand:

Those expired 11-2009, please restock. Originally Posted by Lonesome
But you forget, they're "Extended Pleasure." So, presumably, they're extended beyond 11-2009. But how far, it doesn't say.