Coming to Houston Soon...need some advice please!

Hey yall! How's houston treating everyone these days? It's been a few years since I've toured down to H-town. I have a couple questions regarding touring(where to stay) & best sites to advertise right now?

I've typically stayed in the Galleria area, but there's always a lot of construction & lots of traffic around the galleria. Are there any other areas that are good to stay while down there? Also, do yall just advertise on OH2, eccie, p411, tryst, etc?? Any advice or opinions that yall can help me out with would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!!

Xoxoxo,
BEST BANGIN BAILEY
214-939-9155(TXT only please)
Galleria is a good safe central location but yes, the traffic sucks. I think westchase and energy corridor are acceptable alternatives. I prefer cypress but I know that’s far out for a lot of guys.
Several years ago, Westchase and Galleria.
Nowadays, I agree with hexecut, Westchase and Energy Corridor.
Westchase, Brookhollow, Greater Heights are decent areas.
No ads allowed on eccie but you can cum back & start threADS on where to get the best Dim Sum & Old Fashioned.
Houston is the best place for a lady to visit, you'll have a blast.
Agree with hex and UC. Westchase and Energy Corridor.
Ads aren’t allowed.
Yes dear we advertise on all those sites you mentioned

Have fun and good luck on your tour.
My last tour to Houston about 2 months ago I housted in Westchase was very nice.
I use P411 EROS TRYST Twitter =X / Regs always help out!
No add's on E but you can ask where the best Coffee is.

Didn't Houston get hit by bad weather?
Yes.. Cypress Area seems like Bridge land caught the worst end of the storm..speculation saying it was a tornado..
Didn't Houston get hit by bad weather? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
About once a month
If am a professional, with a full time career.

When I see or hear a provider is located around the Galleria I avoid the area.

Parking a mess, traffic is a mess, and if I head in that direction then I need to allocate another 30 to 45 minutes just to traffic and Parking.
The Energy Corridor is great. Also, there are great parts of Westchase where nice hotels are better priced than the Galleria area or Downtown.

The Woodlands is great too, however, they (the civilian community) are not as provider friendly so you have to screen twice as hard as you normally would but the amount of business you get may very well make it worth it.

Finally, while it is not mentioned often, if you are just coming to eat & work & not for personal fun, Pasadena is great. Ten of thousands of workers yet almost no ladies to service them. It might be my favorite place to visit (work wise) yet I rarely make it out there nowadays. Those gents love a great massage.
Have safe travels and enjoy your stay!

Happy Hobbying!
Advise for coming to Houston?

1. Don't honk at anyone.
2. If you choose to do so, be prepared to return fire.

Other than that, enjoy your stay!