Brexit?

How about a "Texit"?

And take the rest of the Redneck South with you!
oh commie mummy ...ya done suffered an amnesty loss an now ya done ...seen a country stand ...up an say no ta yer ...globalist masters

...so sad
They must watch too much FAUX!!!.....
barackula

the thin smoking man

tried to tell them what to do

he cant just suck the life outta this country ,
You know, I'm no great lover of Buffalo and the Niagara Frontier, but I am proud as hell to be a resident of an area that never once since 1980 was carried by the Republican candidate for president. Especially proud that we never went for that consummate fraud, Ronald Reagan.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/06/25/texit/
Oh goodness I agree with jb
barackula

the thin smoking man

tried to tell them what to do

he cant just suck the life outta this country , Originally Posted by JONBALLS
As usual yer TOTALLY WRONG jimmie Nutz.

What the UK did was go Trumpesque! Brits are crapping their knickers over all the foreigners entering their WASPish domain. Fear of foreigners, they want to throw out and fear of the EU, pure & simple! They wanna 'Make the UK Great Again'.....and the bottom just fell out.....as expected!!!.......

The Results.... Cuckservative Cameron is TOAST....bye bye!!!.....
I want some of the Staff Edit.... er nevermind....
Oh goodness I agree with jb Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Stranger things.....

edit add: Celso has a way of bringing everyone together.... funny that....
You know, I'm no great lover of Buffalo and the Niagara Frontier, but I am proud as hell to be a resident of an area that never once since 1980 was carried by the Republican candidate for president. Especially proud that we never went for that consummate fraud, Ronald Reagan.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/06/25/texit/ Originally Posted by jokacz
I fill sorry for you and your kind
I fill sorry for you and your kind Originally Posted by wantmore1111
The feeling is mutual, with a spelling correction.

Nice B-2, almost as big a waste of money as "Star Wars" would have been.
As usual yer TOTALLY WRONG jimmie Nutz.

What the UK did was go Trumpesque! Brits are crapping their knickers over all the foreigners entering their WASPish domain. Fear of foreigners, they want to throw out and fear of the EU, pure & simple! They wanna 'Make the UK Great Again'.....and the bottom just fell out.....as expected!!!.......

The Results.... Cuckservative Cameron is TOAST....bye bye!!!..... Originally Posted by Celso
The bern victims are soooo butt hurt over what happened .
I fill sorry for you and your kind Originally Posted by wantmore1111
Yup....yer kind is Tump's Base, the poorly educated weak on spelling & History but yer blowhard LUVS ya!!!....

Yup....yer kind is Tump's Base, the poorly educated weak on spelling & History but yer blowhard LUVS ya!!!....

Originally Posted by Celso
Not week on spilling just lrage fingirs and smell fhone