Cancel

Now I have cancelled my trip to Mexico

http://abcnews.go.com/US/arizona-mot...ry?id=19284988
Dude, I grew up in Mexico and I stopped going back in the mid-90's... What does that tell you?
Wow that's fucked up ! Guess you better drive your own car .
Yeah... I remember as a kid, our family car was taken apart because one of the LEOs found a spent 22 casing under the rubber floor mat.

Not cool. We were there for fucking hours. I was about eight at the time.
At least you got to cross finally , Mexican prison for 15 - 20 years yikes !
Even if you drive your own car into Mexico, smugglers have been known to hide shit under your car.

Not sure how innocent she is until all the evidence comes forward. She and her family say she did nothing and that she is innocent. But don't all crooks and politicians say that?
  • Laz
  • 05-30-2013, 10:02 PM
Even if you drive your own car into Mexico, smugglers have been known to hide shit under your car.

Not sure how innocent she is until all the evidence comes forward. She and her family say she did nothing and that she is innocent. But don't all crooks and politicians say that? Originally Posted by satexasguy
According to the reports the witness and video evidence back her up. I understand the need to investigate but the process of requesting bribes and dragging this out unnecessarily is wrong.