E3 2013 - Nerd-gasm commence

• savak
  • 06-10-2013, 10:04 PM
For all you xbox fans, suck it and your always online.

Lets face it Microsoft isn't customer friendly, they've been letting people down with Windows for a very long time, thats why Android/Google is making them irrelevant with their OS and their permeation of the mobile phone market.

Highlights thus far:

-Sony will allow us to play our used games and do with it w/e the troll-rage we want.

-Elder Scrolls Online will pwn souls worldwide and cast obvious worldwide

-Assassin's Creed 4 is a played out addition to a now a redundant series much like Call of Duty.

-Xbox/Microsoft is losing share of the video games market with its non-customer friendly approach.

-Batman Arkham Origins was quality. Too bad no Kevin Conroy.

-Metal Gear Solid 5 is a SEXXXY-ASS game that reminds me of Red Dead Redemption with graphics that are literally on the border of realism.

-Finally the Witcher....

-Killer Instinct's re-emergence was nice and lovely to be able to hear the sexy-ass BGM that I used to hear when playing Killer Instinct as a 12 year old. ULTRAAAA, ULTRRAAAA, ULTRAAAA.

oh and for all of you N-00bz out there, Nintendo's a sinking ship. Its been sinking for a long time and is fittded for toe-tag, just pray that the company finally sells out to a quality competitor like Sony.

ULLLLLLLLTTTTRRRRRAAAAA nerd-gasm level 9000!!!
While I fully expect to have a full-on nerdgasm from MGS5, why the hell did they get rid of David Hayter!? I like Keifer Sutherland, but nobody is Solid Snake besides Hayter in my book. Also, I found this insightful demo on the steps you will need to take to share PS4 games with friends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIF...ature=youtu.be

Screw you Microsoft!!! LOL
Also, I found this insightful demo on the steps you will need to take to share PS4 games with friends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIF...ature=youtu.be Originally Posted by Marcus78
lol, plain and simple, I luv it.

Yeah, I've had a xbox360 for years and been content but all this buzz about the new console is gonna send me back to playstation. Well that's if and when I ever decide to buy a new console, the price on the the new xbox was said to be $499 so no telling how much psx4 will be...yeah I'll stick to my old shit lol.
After watching some of the live coverage...E3 is all about the Playstation 4. I looked at some of the new games ...some look great others not so much.
I own a PS3 and Xbox 360 ...but I'm in no hurry to upgrade yet. To be fair I'll eventually buy both because I'm not going to be able to play my favorite games series solely on one system.
So in the meantime I'm with Aftershock...I'll stick to my old systems.
  • Mokoa
  • 06-11-2013, 12:34 AM
For those of you, like myself, who still love the games of old...

http://www.gog.com

Many of the classics are there and have been redone to run on today's machines and systems.

LMFAO! "STFU Wii! No body likes you!" Classic!
Fuck Insomniac. Traitors.

The important thing is that star wars battlefront 3 was announced!
  • savak
  • 06-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Just saw the trailer for super smash bros with mega man.

Then I saw the trailer for bayonetta 2 and exploded into nonstop climax.

Too much win for one day....
I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about. Just gimme my Galaga, Astroids & Centipede and I'm good.
I have a XBox 360 and I must say I like it. I'm not big on getting the new fancy things that come out. I LOVE playing Mortal Kombat and I can kick ass at it. I also miss playing Zelda (Nintendo 64). There is this game I've been playing. It's a war game but they have a zombie option. I can't get past round 5 on the damn thing.
This thread reminds me of this:

http://imgur.com/gallery/EAVn8sC
I've been an Xbox fan since the first Xbox came out. I am seriously considering jumping ship to the PS4. I'll probably wait a whole year before I purchase a new gaming system.

I would like to see what the consumers think about these systems before I commit. XBone may improve their system and come up with an XUnBoned version.

I really think that XBox fucked up this time.