Reddit

Anbody ever use the app to find new girls?
I've tried, but I really have no clue where even to look or what to search for.
There's a Pittsburgh personals subreddit. It's quite inactive last time I looked.
I joined a few months ago. It's a cesspool. It is less restrictive than the mainstream social media platforms, but that just means the spam is 10x more prominent.

But, to answer your question, no, you probably won't [meet] girls there. There's plenty to look at, but meeting anyone is likely far fetched. Unless you're looking for M4M, then you might find something.

feel free to PM me.
I have had some success off Reddit but not with meet ups mostly because of distance really. For a couple years after covid hit I had some nice times with girls from Reddit mostly just freaks but some paid virtual fun if that is what you are into.

Lots of spam and fakes so it takes more research than some other places but if your area has an active presence Reddit can be a good time. In my experience the actual cuties and hot chicks get so much attention there they are not even doing virtual just mostly selling their OFs or other canned content and why not.