Best Hotel Rewards

What are the best hotels or booking sites for rewards points, etc.?
Back when I didn't make much money I enjoyed Best Western rewards. Nowadays I like Hilton Honors. Here's a link if you want to compare the pros and cons of the major programs.
What are the best hotels or booking sites for rewards points, etc.? Originally Posted by Elara Reed
Always good to see that a lady that charges $600 per hour also clips coupons...
I use most of the mahorse ones depending on what city I am staying in and the area I want to stay. My most used are Choicerewards.com and Hiltonhonors.com. At 600 an hour, most choice hotels should not meet your standards. I am more of a "if it is clean I will stay there" type of guy. I found a motel in Western Kansas that is $35 a night. I think I will drive a few more miles. It will not really matter as there are no providers in the middle of nowhere.
The OP needs to know you cannot get hotel points if she uses Priceline or the other discount sites.
The OP needs to know you cannot get hotel points if she uses Priceline or the other discount sites. Originally Posted by pyramider

Yes that is true. Although some of the sites have decent benefits themselves.
  • BK
  • 11-02-2017, 08:59 PM
I use both Choicerewards.com and Hiltonhonors.com often and belong to both the major Vegas reward programs Mlife and Totalrewards.

I prefer the Hilton line just because the properties are usually nicer and if the owners let them run down they lose the Hilton tag (Looking at you Little Rock). Choice seems to rack up free rooms faster stay twice earn a free room, but its a lower tier rooms except for the Asend or Cambria lines.
Similar to airline rewards, it depend where you intend to use it the most. In my opinion, Marriott has one of the best all around values, in terms of earning reward points and redeeming reward points.
Marriott and Starwood (Sheraton) hotels have partnered which will allow you more points.

Hugs,
Juliette
Marriott and Hyatt are the top two for me!
allureroom is good for me