Cancun Massage with Happy Ending

Anyone gotten a good massage with HE in Cancun? Going there for the holidays in December and hoping I can get a good massage with the endings I am accustomed to here in the states.
I have been to Cancun 5 times. If you can't get laid there for free then you can't get laid anywhere for free. There is hot and cold running pussy everywhere. Be careful though. There has been some trouble lately. The food is fucking great and the women are willing
Just ask a taxi driver but be sure to give him a tip for the information.
I have been to Cancun 5 times. If you can't get laid there for free then you can't get laid anywhere for free. There is hot and cold running pussy everywhere. Be careful though. There has been some trouble lately. The food is fucking great and the women are willing Originally Posted by burkalini
Thanks burk, but I’m not looking to get laid. My thing is getting a great massage and a nice finish to cap it off.
Thanks burk, but I’m not looking to get laid. My thing is getting a great massage and a nice finish to cap it off. Originally Posted by bigdon71

That's ok. I wish I could tell you because I never paid for it in Cancun. Not saying anything bad because I pay for it all the time here. Damn you went and made me want another trip.
Hope you find a few places.