police alert

These numbers and photos were sent to me I Google this number:2817**8**7
and its a VOICD number. So that was enough for me. Cuz I heard on broadcastify (police scanner app) them busting girls last week. Then this number sent a picture, you take 1 look and know. ...cop. 832**74**4 same dude, 2 different numbers. Neither of them could be verified. And the last number and this number sent the EXACT same picture 9364**1**3
I always say "I'd rather be safe than sorry"! Now it's kind of a red flag when 2 totally different numbers send the exact same picture and then a 3rd! Now I don't believe in coincidences. This number told me that it was searched 7 times recently and is able to change gps, and the phone number as well as contact information 9036**6**8. The last two pictures also came from 2 different numbers 9366**5**6/ 2819**5**6
I just thought it was important for you all to have these numbers to keep your self safe. I tried to warn girls on bp when they never busting and they hung up in my face! I just wanted to do what I would want someone to do for me if they had knowledge of what was happening. So there's the numbers. I will post the pictures in exact order to the number listed. Thank you for your time.
Tiffany!!!!

*Staff Edits: When posting an alert, please do not post complete phone numbers without masking them. Also, please do not post photos of a person, CZ.
tiffany can u get my ph number off of showcase and give me a call
I find this very strange. What the deal with all of this?
Something isn't adding up...
info anyone??