Visiting next week and would love some recommendations!

I will be coming to Chicago for the first time next week (July 20-25) and I would love recommendations for things to do and places to eat. I love doing the cheesy touristy stuff when I visit new cities as well as checking out places only locals know about. Obviously, I'll be a tourist and see the bean and eat some pizza but other than that what's something I can't miss? I already have a place to stay so I don't need recommendations on areas to stay in. Thanks!
catch a ball game!
I will be coming to Chicago for the first time next week (July 20-25) and I would love recommendations for things to do and places to eat. I love doing the cheesy touristy stuff when I visit new cities as well as checking out places only locals know about. Obviously, I'll be a tourist and see the bean and eat some pizza but other than that what's something I can't miss? I already have a place to stay so I don't need recommendations on areas to stay in. Thanks! Originally Posted by ivy_rose
Yes, if they are playing go see the Cubs play. For food, check out Cafe-baba-Reba in Lincoln Park on Halsted. Fabulous tapas.
Hbabykc
I wanna take u to a ballgame..