Before I sign my life away!

Is the La Cantera area, still considered out of the way for the hobby?

I just want something really nice,for me, and my hobby friends..

I plan to be back for a year at least.
Very nice area to consider Champagne...I live on the far NE side of town so I end up travelling a good distance for any playdate in the area.
  • R.M.
  • 01-23-2019, 04:15 AM
Girl I do not miss Houston. Well maybe the food. But that's it. Warm vibes on your move.
Very nice area to consider Champagne...I live on the far NE side of town so I end up travelling a good distance for any playdate in the area. Originally Posted by tim_29m
Glad to know..

I will be making my mind up today, so may be that area( La Cantera) or Castle Hills area?

Just wanted members input, that plan on seeing me if its too far out.
Girl I do not miss Houston. Well maybe the food. But that's it. Warm vibes on your move. Originally Posted by R.M.
Thank you luv..
Hey, Cutie. La Cantera works for me. Would enjoy seeing you again.
Castle Hills would be more centrally located but they have those uniformed dudes we all looovvve prowling the streets, pulling folks over.

La Cantera isn't that far, and it is nice. Only thing is rush hour traffic because of the freeways right there
New Braunfels area please!!!!!!
Castle Hills would be more centrally located but they have those uniformed dudes we all looovvve prowling the streets, pulling folks over.

La Cantera isn't that far, and it is nice. Only thing is rush hour traffic because of the freeways right there Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn
I don't like the police, you helped me make my decision, thank you doll..

I did my app for La Cantera area.. Just waiting for them to call me over the phone to take my money..
Hey, Cutie. La Cantera works for me. Would enjoy seeing you again. Originally Posted by Altbier
New Braunfels area please!!!!!! Originally Posted by River_Monger
I might have to come up with another option to get to you.
I was thinking about the Popo there in CH also. They've been known to rough up lawyers (that was a few years ago and really caught my eye.)
And the police in Balocones Heights have had some issues.

I think your first choice is good. Just a little bit more time than MC but it is a straight path.

Welcome back to SA.
When will you be joining us?
I was thinking about the Popo there in CH also. They've been known to rough up lawyers (that was a few years ago and really caught my eye.)
And the police in Balocones Heights have had some issues.

I think your first choice is good. Just a little bit more time than MC but it is a straight path.

Welcome back to SA. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Thank you, dear.

When will you be joining us? Originally Posted by iluv2kneel
Movers will be here 9am next Tuesday, then on my way..
Welcome Back CB!!
La Cantera would be great!! :wink: