Verification requirements??

I have recently been attempting to schedule sessions with providers only to be rebuffed because I do not have two or three verifiable references from other providers. Most of these providers offer an alternative verification process that requests some very personal and private information, such as your real name, copy of government issued ID, pay stubs, etc. I fully understand any provider’s need to feel safe and secure about any potential client. Their’s is a business that carries real risks. However, there is no way I am going to divulge the kind of personal information some providers are requesting for verification. I wonder if there is some other process a provider could request of a relative newcomer that would satisfy her verification needs. I know several of you will suggest I pay my dues by seeing newby friendly providers who could then vouch for me, but I really don’t want to spend money and time on a provider I might not otherwise see. I guess this is simply a way of venting my frustrations over the process. I am open to suggestions and recommendations from providers and hobbyists that are constructive in nature.
Sometimes? You can arrange a meet and great in public with a provider of your choosing. Let them dictate when and where for their comfort level. Most providers will ask for a small gift of sorts for their time of course. This IS WHERE a generous tip will go a long way!
hope this helps
Deposit....some will even see you if you buy them a amazon gift card lol
Never Prepay.
Sorry. Rules is rules. Xoxo
Fortunately, more than a few ladies here advertise as newbie friendly.

Check into those oppotunities and have some fun.

Happy hobbying!
Newbie's should still be screened ,,