Trump rolled back regulations to protect infrastructure from flooding just days before Harvey...

• WTF
  • 08-29-2017, 10:03 AM
had zero effect

just more blather

are you the contractor they talk about?

"much of the federal money sent to Texas will likely be wasted on construction that will be insufficiently protected from the next storm."
Not yet.

And you haven answered my question, Herr Dipschitt!
  • WTF
  • 08-29-2017, 10:14 AM
had zero effect

just more blather

"much of the federal money sent to Texas will likely be wasted on construction that will be insufficiently protected from the next storm." Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Did you read the article? ....it is about future effect.

Did you read the article? ....it is about future effect.

. Originally Posted by WTF
I quoted it dummie

it had zero effect and will have only bad effect and only beneficial ones going forward
had zero effect

just more blather

"much of the federal money sent to Texas will likely be wasted on construction that will be insufficiently protected from the next storm." Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

+1

The Odumbo regulation would have required that federal money be spent for an "intensive study" by a "bureaucratic panel of experts" on whether or not federally funded infrastructure, such as I-10 running through Houston, should be repaired or abandoned because it might (probably will be) be inundated by future floods and hurricanes.

The notion that "study and analysis" is needed to consider whether the interstate system in Houston should not be repaired is completely preposterous.
  • WTF
  • 08-29-2017, 12:26 PM
+1

The Odumbo regulation would have required that federal money be spent for an "intensive study" by a "bureaucratic panel of experts" on whether or not federally funded infrastructure, such as I-10 running through Houston, should be repaired or abandoned because it might (probably will be) be inundated by future floods and hurricanes.

The notion that "study and analysis" is needed to consider whether the interstate system in Houston should not be repaired is completely preposterous.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is not so.

I was going to require a higher standard.

It would determine if it would continue to pay to rebuild homes that are continually being flooded.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Cause who needs an expert opinion on anything when you have Trump, right IB?

Flooding from Liberal Tears.

#election2016
Cause who needs an expert opinion on anything when you have Trump, right IB?

Originally Posted by JCM800
You don't need to spend taxpayer dollars on bureaucrats to study the proposition that I-10 is going to be wholly abandoned because it's subject to being flooded again, 1-800-JCM-DATO.
You don't need to spend taxpayer dollars on bureaucrats to study the proposition that I-10 is going to be wholly abandoned because it's subject to being flooded again, 1-800-JCM-DATO. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Cause taxpayer money is much better spent on rally tours, right IB?

Cause taxpayer money is much better spent on rally tours, right IB?

Originally Posted by JCM800
You hypocritical dim-retards are the last fucking cock-suckers that can complain about "campaign tours" after what Odumbo did, 1-800-JCM-DATO.
You hypocritical dim-retards are the last fucking cock-suckers that can complain about "campaign tours" after what Odumbo did, 1-800-JCM-DATO. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
" campaign tours " or apology tours !!!!
If there has been no detectable effects of climate change on sea level, and the number and intensity of hurricanes in the gulf of Mexico has been diminished in the past 20 years, what sort of study is needed?

Quote:
The Obama-era rules, which had not yet gone into effect, would have required the federal government to take into account the risk of flooding and sea-level rise as a result of climate change when constructing new infrastructure and rebuilding after disasters.
Who was going to get paid to do the study? How much had they contributed to the politicians who were imposing and spending my money on the study?

What sort of government funded conferences and grants have been rewarded to the people/organizations proffering the study.

It is relatively easy to follow the money trail in this sort of thing. Why doesn't the media follow it?