Contact Info: Peach Phuzz bar
URL / Website: N/A
General Area: Hooker Hill
Activities: GFE/PSE; BBBJ,YDINING, CFS: CG, RCG, MISH, DOGGY
Session Length: 1.5 hours
Fee: KRW300k/hr
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length, lightly styled
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: 5'6", ~110, natural c-cups, nicely tapered, narrow waist, flaring into perfectly shaped hips and ass (all being unusual in Korea, where the norm is small-breasted, straight-waisted, narrow hipped and flat-assed). Mouth-wateringly plump and pouty lips. She can project pretty, elegant or slutty at will but always gorgeous and sexy.
Recommendation: Yes
I think I'll add one thing to my previous report because it was so good I've been jonesing about it ever since. As KW already has reported Soo-ae has exceptional BJ skills. What i especially enjoyed was the way she played her lips over my frenelum while using her tongue to tease and fuck the tip of my dick, all the while stroking the shaft with one hand and caressing my testicles with the other. She alternated this with frequent plunging DT and a few other moves, including gagging face fucking, for nearly 30 minutes. It felt - well I'll let you imagine. I had a hard time restraining myself from just blowing a load in her mouth before the main course, but finally figured if the BJ was so great, so would be the fuck. I wasn't disappointed!
She is definitely the queen of the Hill.