John Stossel

You gotta love his show, tonight it was all about all the manufactured crises in the USA . From global warming to chemicals, new illnesses etc. I wonder how much money has been made from from folks crying wolf, citing bogus studies then capitalizing on it. Its crazy, i wonder whats gonna kill me next. Probably Zars , or bird flu, breathing bad air.. Cant wait.
Stossel is a shitbird. He picks and chooses a crisis based on his political leanings.
Stossel is a shitbird. He picks and chooses a crisis based on his political leanings. Originally Posted by timpage
Just like all the other commentators, right?
Except for Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert!
  • WTF
  • 01-11-2013, 05:58 AM
You gotta love his show, tonight it was all about all the manufactured crises in the USA . From global warming to chemicals, new illnesses etc. I wonder how much money has been made from from folks crying wolf, citing bogus studies then capitalizing on it. Its crazy, i wonder whats gonna kill me next. Probably Zars , or bird flu, breathing bad air.. Cant wait. Originally Posted by steamyromance
I wonder what you would say about Stossel is he reported how the is Saddam Hussian threat was a manufactured crises by the Bush admin after 9/11.

Maybe JD was running around screaming Sal whatever his last name is, never letting a crisis go to waste!

We all pick and choose just what crisis we get up in arms about...or as COG would say. Mind Control!
Stossel is a shitbird. He picks and chooses a crisis based on his political leanings. Originally Posted by timpage
Hey Timmy how many people did you know that got the bird flu ?
How many came down with Zars ?
Campbell Soup is spending all its resources trying to figure out how to repackage soup, instead of hiring more people and growing its business Because of the latest scare, none of this bs bothers you until it affects you directly.
So you think he is a shit bird because he disagrees with this mas hysteria that sweeps the nation for no real reason ?
He didnt choose a crisis to report on, he looked at alot of them across the board of which most of them were pure crap. So whats wrong with what he did ?
  • WTF
  • 01-11-2013, 07:13 AM
Hey Timmy how many people did you know that got the bird flu ?
How many came down with Zars ?
Campbell Soup is spending all its resources trying to figure out how to repackage soup, instead of hiring more people and growing its business Because of the latest scare, none of this bs bothers you until it affects you directly.
So you think he is a shit bird because he disagrees with this mas hysteria that sweeps the nation for no real reason ?
He didnt choose a crisis to report on, he looked at alot of them across the board of which most of them were pure crap. So whats wrong with what he did ? Originally Posted by steamyromance

Because he did not pick out the biggest BS crisis to report of them all.

The war with Iraq.

It was a 'manufactured crises'. Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11.

So while I agree with much of what Stossel has to say, he is really just a shrill for the right wing . If and when he ever starts going after the vast industrial miritary complex, I suspect you will then think him nuts.

Tim was not saying that his points were not valid, he was saying they are selective.

It would be like you getting a divorce and all the judge talked about was your bad points and never mentioned your wife's. Would you think that a fair judge? Even though he made valid points about you?