You can't make this shit up

How utterly pathetic. The only thing this skank is sincerely sorry for is getting caught. I wonder how her parents reacted when they found out what she did.

Jim
How utterly pathetic. The only thing this skank is sincerely sorry for is getting caught. I wonder how her parents reacted when they found out what she did.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

While drinking their $5.00 caffeinated Slurpee's. I would like to drop them off in the worst neighborhood in Detroit at 3 am.
While drinking their $5.00 caffeinated Slurpee's. I would like to drop them off in the worst neighborhood in Detroit at 3 am. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That's why you're Father of the Year.
That's why you're Father of the Year. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

And that's why you are a Ozombie...
Headupyourass, are these your liberal daughters? I bet you're so proud of them!
And that's why you are a Ozombie... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That makes a lot of sense, as usual.

Actually, my kids were raised with values, morals and excellent educations. All are definitely making more of a contribution to society than you, SADipshit. All are no doubt making more money than you as well.

Sucks when everything sucks, doesn't it dipshit?
That makes a lot of sense, as usual.

Actually, my kids were raised with values, morals and excellent educations. All are definitely making more of a contribution to society than you, SADipshit. All are no doubt making more money than you as well.

Sucks when everything sucks, doesn't it dipshit? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No doubt because of the fine example you set for them, Assup!
That's fucked up.

Future dimocrats for sure... They can justify taking money from anyone!
Pathetic. If these bitches need $150 bucks I've got a way for them to earn it.
Pathetic. If these bitches need $150 bucks I've got a way for them to earn it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
What? Mow your lawn.
What? Mow your lawn. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Sometimes I NEED pussy and if this stupid, adult girl is available....
Pathetic. If these bitches need $150 bucks I've got a way for them to earn it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You guys just don't get it. There's no "earn" here.

You see, these two young ladies saw an "income inequality".
Then they just found a creative way for the Girl Scouts to "pay their fair share".

There's no criminality in that. Is there?
[ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Afraid they would take your job whiffy>