TIME WASTERS FOR LADY'S TO AVOID

My night has been full of them.

First a gent invited me over to his room at a hotel near North star Mall & he texted me all up until I said I was there and then I never heard from him again.

Another guy who wanted an in call asked for pics asked if I lived alone n said he would be arriving in 5 minutes only yo call an hour later saying he was on his way & would be arriving in 30 minutes then 45 minutes later when he said his car wasn't working he asked for an out call & when I asked for location he said the street next to me. I told him to stop contacting me and I had to block him to stop his back to back calls that followed.

If you would like their #s please let me know.
Gentlemen, if you make an appointment with a lady, do your best to keep it. We do not like the ladies wasting our time and the ladies deserve the same courtesy. Just goes back to the old saying about treating others as you would like to be treated. Just Marshal Holyday's $0.02 worth. Ladies, gentlemen, good day!
Thx Doc! I hope you have a great day
No offense, but with your history of NCNS.....karma
If wasting a Provider or Hobbiests time was alert worthy this Alerts Forum would be the busiest forum in every city.

Time wasting is a nuisance, not an alert.

Moved to correct forum.