Lifetime membership payment choice.

I went to the premium access icon trying to locate the payment options for lifetime member. Currently the pay scale only goes up to 100 dollars with no option besides ?click contact us? for 250 lifetime payment option.

After filling out form to support I was told to use premium option on left side which I used the first time to see payment options. which brought me back to the same screen with no 250 drop bar.

Can anyone direct me too the myraid of options or the page link please. The 250 payment options availiable are not clearly visible.
CCbill is good for 1yr subscription. Please go back to the tab in the premium access and send message to staff, lifetime is payable my money order and we will give you the PO box.
Even though I was given premium access here by the very generous management of this site, I think I will show my support by purchasing a lifetime membership.

Can I buy you guys some pussy, too?

Lady mods, feel free to demand free sexual favors from me!
Even though I was given premium access here by the very generous management of this site, I think I will show my support by purchasing a lifetime membership.

Can I buy you guys some pussy, too?

Lady mods, feel free to demand free sexual favors from me! Originally Posted by cpi3000
CPI: you are, have been and always will be SUCH a gentleman!

HID
Does lifetime membership get you a bigger mailbox?
I've filled mine 3 time in 2 days! LOL

SeaDog
  • TBONE
  • 01-06-2010, 09:31 PM
Yes, I just increased the capacity of the Private Message folders from 50 to 500 for the following usergroups:

Premium Access
Lifetime Premium Access
Verified Providers
Agencies
Advertiser-Providers
Advertiser-Agencies
ECCIE Sponsors

Get to messagin'!

T