Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: NO
Activities: None, N/A
Session Length: N/A
Fee: N/A
Hair Length and Color: N/A
Smoking Status: N/A
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Supposedly beautiful white spinner with big eyes, 5'8".
ROS: I texted her the afternoon before. She agreed to around noon. Told her I was coming from downstate so I may be late. She was fine with that. She said to text when I was on my way. Today, I'm driving to her address, texting her about how I would be late. I kept her informed. She never sent a single text back to me since last afternoon. I got to her place and called. It just ringed to voicemail. I left one telling her I'm by her place. Just complete radio silence. I really wanted to see her too. She was my type to the 't'.
Recommendation: No
This was typed on my phone btw
Sorry to hear that she is normally there when she says she will be she does give good head
  • iggy
  • 04-29-2016, 07:01 AM
Review of what you being late ? really review worthy ??

Guess you were too late !

dnt blame it all on her.

iggy

Review of what you being late ? really review worthy ??

Guess you were too late !

dnt blame it all on her.

iggy

Originally Posted by iggy
listen - you are by far and away one of the most annoying posters on this site. you arent a spokeman for these women and you keep pretending you are ... its sickening. keep your enraging social commentary to yourself - most of these women complain about your jacked up penis anyways buddy. so just stop
NCNS reports go in coed, not reviews. Moved.

listen - you are by far and away one of the most annoying posters on this site. you arent a spokeman for these women and you keep pretending you are ... its sickening. keep your enraging social commentary to yourself - most of these women complain about your jacked up penis anyways buddy. so just stop Originally Posted by recyclemytrash
And no hijacking this thread, the topic here is not Iggys annoyances, its the reviewer/provider/review
If that is an important topic for you to address, do so in a new coed or ML thread.
Moving to Coed is SOP! So we are ALL aware Iggy's Comment is .. well ... correct

DD
  • iggy
  • 04-29-2016, 04:20 PM
DD could you say that again.

Iggy's What ??

Iggy

• iggy
  • 04-30-2016, 04:43 AM
As usual with another name !! amazing how he keeps getting away with it.

Recyclemytrash, care to share how you keep pulling it off.

Iggy

Isn't recycle also the guy who recently got trannied? You would think frank would have known better..
I informed her of me being late day of. There was no communication from her side since the night before when the meeting was supposed to take place.