Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://sol-spa-massage-spa.business...edium=referral
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Plaza in Solvay
Hair Length and Color: Medium length brown hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Maybe 5’1 and petite. Delicate features- got a quick peek under the mask. Well proportioned body with just a small stomach. Slender arms and shapely, toned legs. An ass like a fine nectarine. Beautiful all over complexion of blemish free skin. Clear and welcoming eyes. Very sweet girl next door look. Could pass for a college student. Yoga pants with skin revealing cut outs. A simple striped scoop neck top. Casual sandals that looked brand new and framed perfect little feet.
Recommendation: Yes
So this place is within a baseball throw of Ming?
  • Joeh
  • 06-18-2020, 11:00 AM
Yes- They are upstairs. Look for their sign in a Window.
It was 50 for the house, 50 for Willa, and another 20 for Willa because she earned it. Though maybe 19 would have been more appropriate.
  • Joeh
  • 06-18-2020, 11:03 AM
Yup. Fairmount to Solvay. They are all close. Syracuse and her contagious suburbs is a small area and there’s no real traffic.
  • Joeh
  • 06-18-2020, 02:34 PM
Oops. Contiguous suburbs!
  • Joeh
  • 06-18-2020, 02:50 PM
I cannot reply to the pm I received about Willa because your mailbox is over quota.
Joeh i deleted my inbox lol I’m sorry brother try now please
Thanks for sharing.
Nice review. Great to hear they're open again!
You said 69 - did you get CBJ or BBJ?
good job
  • Joeh
  • 06-20-2020, 08:19 PM
No cover. I find that most providers, AMP and private contractors, happily go natural.
The local authorities want to thank you all for all of the excellent, publicly disclosed detail. It IS campaign season after all, and it is time to protect the public! Nuthin ensures re-election like a good morality bust...

Well stated!