carmela demarco...

anyone know anything about her? I haven't seen any reviews of her.
I have one here on her. She may have some reviews over at TER. Here's the Cliff Notes version. Very, very hot body. She's also very smart and great conversationalist. She's discreet. However, she plays totally safe. I know for some guys, that is a deal breaker, but I respect girls who won't do certain things. Besides, she makes up for it in other fantastic ways. Just beware, she is on the higher end in terms of donation but well worth it. Personally, I'd classify her as one of the highest end providers I've ever been with. She could make a killing in NYC or any other large metro area.
agree with cpalmson. one of my atf's. you cannot go wrong.
She is hot and very nice, can't go wrong with her.
It seems I can only communicate with her by email or texting. This raises a red flag for me for reason!
She is very discrete for reasons I won't go into. Yes, all initial contact will be via e-mail or text. She likes to text. Once something is set up/confirmed, you will be able to contact her via phone. It is the same # as to where you text. Don't let it be a hangup. She's worth it.
I just sent you a PM, but I was not impressed - saw her not long ago. It may have been a chemistry thing, but she seemed to be distracted and not engaged.
I just sent you a PM, but I was not impressed - saw her not long ago. It may have been a chemistry thing, but she seemed to be distracted and not engaged. Originally Posted by KobCel
Must be a chemistry thing. She's a firecracker!