Incall partner?

I want to offer Incall again very soon guys...Limited of course..But I am low volume and so are some other ladies here, So if the room is higher end would it matter as much?

I Think it would be a good opportunity to go in a couple days a week on a upscale room with another verified provider. The Downfall I dont do doubles and after I take my weekly pics (hahah) there is no use for the room. I would hate to have a great room to go to waste for one appt 2 days a week.. Any ideas?
It all depends on how you define "higher end". Definitely stay away from the no-tell motel type places. BTW, the one location where we met was barely a step up from no-tell motel.

From a guy's perspective, this is what I like. Unless I'm out of town and already have an excuse to have a room, I prefer the provider to get the room. I don't mind paying for the room or sharing the cost in some manner, but it makes me feel better not having to deal with the staff. Second, I prefer a hotel that is either off the main drag or has discrete parking which is difficult to see from the road. Third and most importantly, I prefer a hotel that has an interior hallway where the rooms to the door are on the inside of the hotel. This is for discretion purposes.

I would shy away from going in with another provider to share a room for incall purposes unless you know the other girl well and trust her. Plus, there are logistical issues to consider. Obviously, you both can't book a client at the same time. Also what happens if there are back to back bookings and someone goes over? Can lead to some very awkward moments.

Locally, there are some very reasonable hotels that are not high end and would work well for just a couple of days. A suggestion would be to become a member of a hotel chain's loyalty program and book exclusively at hotels within that chain. The more you stay at those hotels, the more points you earn. Plus, you can eventually book free nights after enough stays or with enough points get upgrades to better rooms (if available). Check out Choice Hotels (Comfort Inn, Quality Inn and others in the group). Also checkout LaQuinta's loyalty program. One time a provider got a 2 room suite for $50. For those more high end hotels, there's always Hilton Honors and Marriott's program as well. Personally, I'd stick with Choice Hotels. They have a couple of nice hotels in the area that you may consider.
Be careful Crissy. I learned the hard way.
pm me for details heidilynnnla ..Im sorry that happened I hope it wasnt because of another asp?
But in answer Yes Cpalmson,next time we will meet at my highrise...lol..lol...and u have to pay me back for the room lol..lol..but I do agree you very much so with the other lady and some confusions, but I have a plan..(i think)..If I make it known I will only accept one appt a day in the morning and than another in the evening on the days I do offer incall and make it a specific times she cant help but NOT book the same time. you think?? But I woudl be careful in the choosing of the lady as to not get myself into any situations..Ive already sent a few pms and have some good interests I think now its just a matter of choosing the gal and screening her as well...