wow THANKS!

For those that know me already know Ive hit a hard bump! Ive gotten great support from many ladies in pm,calls emails ect BUT I could have sworn I had other friends here???Ya know the $ones$ that can actually help a person get away when its needed. And YES you guys know what Im talking about..I see its easy to want something and get it when you know 100% its safe and discrete..I even went out of my way/pocket to accomodate those that claimed 2 be my friends. Even now that it is still very very very safe and discrete if not now more than ever.. Alot here are really showing their true colors? If I was beat up/robbed or something else gawd aweful most would run to my rescue with countless offers of help.Offer me a place to stay, go an extra session ect ect..Not with this bump and I dont get it? Where is the so claimed help I was told I could get if I ever needed it? If the guys I know can't stick by my side when I really actually need it more than ever and trust me as the same as before, then I feel no need to see the same guys ever again, EVEN when things calm down and go back to normal.. I would just move. I have no interest in keeping that friendship, IMO it was fake on the guys part to begin with..I have always been upfront with my service, my life and my time ... I am an educated woman NOT scared of leo and I know damn well the laws and jurisdictions to this business on BOTH ends...What the Hell are these guys thinking? There is NO relevance to them in anothers claim..I can honestly admit and back it up that I know alot more about the law in this business than most providers nationwide..And a good woman looks out for all parties involved the way I did..I cant help that guys have been screwed over before I got here OR are too scared to stick it out with a real woman. I am very upset with the bs going around...I'm sure you all can tell I am high on the defensive right now. Again many other women have said their voice to me all pleasant and apologetic..So where are the guys that claim to care soo much? All I can say is wow and thanks alot!
??...I'm clueless-or is this between you and certain other folks?
Chrissy, i don't know you personally, but all i've heard about you is great. i'm sorry things happened. i feel for you right now. keep your chin up, things will get better.

big hug baby.
Chrissy, i don't know you personally, but all i've heard about you is great. i'm sorry things happened. i feel for you right now. keep your chin up, things will get better.

big hug baby. Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
Thanks Papa...I worked hard to have a trusted honest rep and because other girls cant be trusted due to circumstances of their own, I have to pay the price???? I have many regulars yet none have come thru on any promise for future reference or need? Oooohhh well..I am trying to get out of town for awhile and am stuck due to the drama! Sad thing is I had an awesome unbelievable hourly rate(NEVER done before) for this week Only for those I have already met to say thank you for being a friend,a be* buddy and more..and yet not one bite..hmmmmm...Guess I have to save it for VIPS of my choosing..But I will smile again and those I see will be glad for it!!
I dont think its you that is being targeted, while I have never met you, the area seems to be a little warm and most everyone that I know has sort of taken a step back to see what happens. Best of luck to ya, sorry for the mis-fortunes.
I would love to meet you and be a regular, however I usually do not do outcall, however your first meeting is for outcall only. Small problem on my part. I PM you with no reply.
I'm sorry, I know this is my first post, but I had to chime in on this. No offense, but this isn't very professional at all. Public forums aren't a place to be calling people out, especially customers. If this post wasn't meant to address everybody, then send private messages because nobody wants to hear this stuff. It makes you seem like a whiner and it probably turned off some potential customers.

Take this as constructive criticism. Sorry to hear about your troubles; unfortunately, for you and for us - that's the nature of the game: providers and customers alike tell each other a lot of what they want to hear with no delivery. Times are rough for all of us - keep your head up.
Not sure what you are talking about, Chrissy, but I thank you for being the only provider willing to give references on my last few trips to FL. Stick to your motto of Keeping it Classy and everything will fall in line.
ditto with Heidi---you are a top notch gal!
ditto with Heidi---you are a top notch gal! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Thank you ladies. oh and before I forget.. I love your new pics Dallas, u are just TX sun HOT! . Thanks Heidi Im glad you had fun here please do come back Im sure it gets even better near x-mas..lol.. bottom line is just plain simple. Be polite and considerate, and honest.. You never know who is who in this world and can really screw yourself not being true..But I am offering a sincere thank you all for the utr support... I have my hands down to you!!! xoxoxo Chrissy