SCARED To Death

... G'day, me fellow members -

SCARED to death! ... The DC "Deep State" that surely KNOWS
that Donald Trump will Win re-election here in America.

They understand that their current "champion" Sleepy Joe
is a doddering droob who (under their leadership) has damaged
the country.

They see the polls - and see the voting results - as President
Trump's endorsed candidates WIN primary after primary.
One has to wonder that IF Trump surely started endorsing
DEMOCRAT candidates in primarys against the "establishment" Dems
- just how many of THEM would also Win?! ...

The Republican primarys are to a level of VOTER SUPPORT
for Trump in '24 - that holding actual candidate state
primarys may surely be a forgone conclusion. ...

The Greatest Thing that President Trump was good for
- was showing ALL of America that not-onley does a
CORRUPT political "Deep State" actually exist -
but is a powerful machine that holds to a two-tiered system
of justice - one for them - and another for their political foes.

... We can see the fear in the eyes of the Deep State
and surely hear it in their voice - the constant fear
that President Trump is the unstoppable force.

.... "Elections have Consequences!" ...

#### Salty
I surely KNOW Trump is no longer of any concern. Neither are you (but then you never were).
... G'day, me fellow members -

SCARED to death! ... The DC "Deep State" that surely KNOWS
that Donald Trump will Win re-election here in America.

They understand that their current "champion" Sleepy Joe
is a doddering droob who (under their leadership) has damaged
the country.

They see the polls - and see the voting results - as President
Trump's endorsed candidates WIN primary after primary.
One has to wonder that IF Trump surely started endorsing
DEMOCRAT candidates in primarys against the "establishment" Dems
- just how many of THEM would also Win?! ...

The Republican primarys are to a level of VOTER SUPPORT
for Trump in '24 - that holding actual candidate state
primarys may surely be a forgone conclusion. ...

The Greatest Thing that President Trump was good for
- was showing ALL of America that not-onley does a
CORRUPT political "Deep State" actually exist -
but is a powerful machine that holds to a two-tiered system
of justice - one for them - and another for their political foes.

... We can see the fear in the eyes of the Deep State
and surely hear it in their voice - the constant fear
that President Trump is the unstoppable force.

.... "Elections have Consequences!"So does committing crimes. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I surely KNOW Trump is no longer of any concern. Neither are you (but then you never were).
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
... Surely seem like insults and lack of respect for the OP.

### Salty
Surely sounds like paranoia to me, mate.
I think middle of the road people like me are more scared of the thought that if Trumps runs again, the result will be Biden easily wins a 2nd term.

It would be nice if both of those two old bozos would just go away and enjoy retirement and as a bonus, they can have a MFM with Pelosi and take her with them.

These old motherfuckers need to go. It is time for some young bloods to be in charge and not these geriatric clowns.
I agree. Trump gets back in and all bets are off.
I think middle of the road people like me are more scared of the thought that if Trumps runs again, the result will be Biden easily wins a 2nd term.

It would be nice if both of those two old bozos would just go away and enjoy retirement and as a bonus, they can have a MFM with Pelosi and take her with them.

These old motherfuckers need to go. It is time for some young bloods to be in charge and not these geriatric clowns. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Biden will have to survive 2 years of House investigations and possible impeachment, if Republicans retake the House, so maybe we better wait and see if that happens before deciding if Biden will run again. I can't imagine that Democrats will ever allow Biden to be nominated in 2024 no matter who is running.
Biden will have to survive 2 years of House investigations and possible impeachment, if Republicans retake the House, so maybe we better wait and see if that happens before deciding if Biden will run again. I can't imagine that Democrats will ever allow Biden to be nominated in 2024 no matter who is running. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
its not so much biden has to survive investigation for 2 years

he has to actually survive

and survive in a somewhat lucid manner

no easy feat, although his handlers are deceitfully tricky

i for one do not believe he will serve out the next two years
Biden will be lucky to be alive in 2 years, let alone fit for another term, when he’s barely conscious in this one. The senile idiot couldn’t even pull his jacket on the other day and needed his wife/nursemaid to do it for him. He’s an empty suit shell of a man.
  • Tiny
  • 08-09-2022, 04:47 PM
Biden will have to survive 2 years of House investigations and possible impeachment, if Republicans retake the House, so maybe we better wait and see if that happens before deciding if Biden will run again. I can't imagine that Democrats will ever allow Biden to be nominated in 2024 no matter who is running. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Why Hedonist? Yeah, like nevergaveitathought and Jacuzzme said, he might not survive because he'll die or slip into senility. But why would he be investigated and impeached? He hasn't really done anything. Maybe his son has, but Biden's fairly clean by the standards of your average politician who's been around for as long as he has.

And Salty, GET REAL. The best thing for the Republican Party would be for Trump to work behind the scenes to get electable candidates into office. Unfortunately his ego won't let that happen.
But why would he be investigated and impeached? He hasn't really done anything. Maybe his son has, but Biden's fairly clean by the standards of your average politician who's been around for as long as he has.
What is that based on, did you read the emails and texts? Biden is dirtier than Pig-Pen. Hunter is small potatoes, he’s just Joe’s bag man.
Why Hedonist? Yeah, like nevergaveitathought and Jacuzzme said, he might not survive because he'll die or slip into senility. But why would he be investigated and impeached? He hasn't really done anything. Maybe his son has, but Biden's fairly clean by the standards of your average politician who's been around for as long as he has.

And Salty, GET REAL. The best thing for the Republican Party would be for Trump to work behind the scenes to get electable candidates into office. Unfortunately his ego won't let that happen. Originally Posted by Tiny
... First off - Trump doesn't need to "work behind the scenes"
to get electable candidates into office. ... He does it
OUTFRONT and Republican voters SELECT them.
You must have missed what's been going on in the primarys.

And second - I surely get a laugh when people who are
NOT Republicans presume to say "what's best" for the
Republican party... MSNBC and CNN do it all the time. ..

#### Salty
  • Tiny
  • 08-09-2022, 10:02 PM
And second - I surely get a laugh when people who are
NOT Republicans presume to say "what's best" for the
Republican party... MSNBC and CNN do it all the time. ..

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You apparently have fallen for the hogwash that anyone who dislikes Trump is "NOT Republican." Trump is about as loyal to the Republican Party as Benedict Arnold was to the United States of America. He'd switch parties in a minute if he thought that were a ticket back to the White House.

Based on the number of text messages, letters and emails I get from Republican candidates and PAC's asking for donations, I must be pretty damn Republican.

I wouldn't go so far as to say Trump supporters like you are NOT Republicans. I will say you've been misled.

... First off - Trump doesn't need to "work behind the scenes"
to get electable candidates into office. ... He does it
OUTFRONT and Republican voters SELECT them.
You must have missed what's been going on in the primarys. Originally Posted by Salty Again
No I haven't missed that Salty. Donald "Benedict Arnold" Trump is doing his best to make us lose the Senate and the House. How else do you explain nominees like Herschel Walker, Mehmet Oz, and Blake Masters. Why do you think Democrats are spending tens of millions to support Trump-backed Republican candidates in the primaries? Answer: so they'll lose in the general election.

Trump doesn't give a damn about the Republican Party. Mostly he just cares about his ego and payback to Republicans who he thinks crossed him.
*I* ain't scared if he is elected. Or Biden.
As Lucas says, we need someone else.

If he is elected, just tells me the type of people out there who can't see what they are letting happen to themselves.

*sigh* I guess people just want to support someone who doesn't want accountability and hope that they can get away with the same mindset.
What is that based on, did you read the emails and texts? Biden is dirtier than Pig-Pen. Hunter is small potatoes, he’s just Joe’s bag man. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
But you can’t back that up with anything more than conjecture and RWW taking points.

Please try.