Let's talk a little truth about Mar-a-Lago.

You all heard it, but you also see that the hack leftists are creaming in their jeans like the adolescent boys are a fatal accident scene. Pretty shameless.

The FBI raided the home of former President Trump and his son Eric (plus family). They did it at gun point with 30 FBI agents...over paperwork. Remember, Eric just lost his mother two weeks ago and his kids their grandmother. Now this comes along.

From the White House...no comment, we don't know anything.
From the Speaker...no comment, I don't know anything.
From the President of the Senate...no comment, I don't know anything.
From the Director of the FBI...no comment, I'm out fishing with my family.
From the Office of the Attorney General...no comment, I don't know anything.

How strange.

Why a warrant? Right up until June we were told by the Justice Department that Trump was cooperating with the scavenger hunt.

Justice Department directives dictate that the least obtrusive way possible is to be used to access information. That can only be countermanded by the AG...but he knows nothing.

A subpoena would have been issued but a subpoena has to be specific. Like all folders of MARKED classified information, or all folders MARKED Secret, or all folders marked with red stripes. With a warrant, the FBI can, and did, grab anything that struck their fancy. So now, the FBI who lied about the FISA warrants repeatedly, the FBI who welcomed the Steele file, the FBI who let Hillary off the hook in 2016 has a massive set of documents that NO ONE knows is there.

Is that a problem? Not if you're the FBI. They can put anything they want into the files to be discovered by another agent. As Hillary's lawyer sez, just having custody of a classified document whether you know it or not, it subject to a criminal charge. So...anything discovered by the lying FBI is suspect now.

Oh, the judge who issued the warrant? He was, and is, an Obama and JEB Bush supporter. A never Trumper you might say and probably mentally ill with TDS.

The result, Trump is more likely to run than before. Biden gets his wish if he can get his jacket on. When Trump wins, there will be a shit show in DC. Trump will be going hoarse saying "Your fired".

On our site? We see who the nasty boys are. The stupid boys. The hateful boys. The boys who probably work for Putin or Xi and only pretend to have sex with girls. They are truly the lowly of the low. I can only hope that there is a wall in their future. (For the woke biomed, that is not a threat any more than expressing a hope for someone to go broke)
Here's my thing-- if the warrant was improper and without cause, you'd think he'd be posting it all over social media. He has a copy, that's a requirement.

Its right up there with Boebert stating she was going to sue for libel-- but oddly enough, still hasn't filed that suit.

I'm very much a put up or shut up type of girl... and Trump in general is the sort that would post something that was done improperly for all to see so he could crow about how he is persecuted.

Y'know honestly-- part of me does hope this is all one big nothingburger. I'm not a Trump fan-- but I'm also not a fan of using government force against your political enemies. If that is what is going on here-- then those who set out to destroy without cause deserve everything they get.
I agree Grace. This whole thing stinks.

But…

The “truth” is that the story was given to the media by Trump himself.

The spin came from him right off the bat. The OP is apparently more interested in attacking the opposition- “hacks from the left” - than seeking the truth behind this “occupation” of Twitler’s “very beautiful home.”

Rage whining by Republicans would be more credible if they viewed this as legal rather than political.

And I can’t imagine Garland, Wray and DOJ would submit themselves to such rage whining on a whim or as a political hatchet job. I hope we find out soon what this is all about.

Meanwhile …
There are only two logical outcomes.

1. There is more to this than meets the eye and Trump is up to his neck in trouble. If that is the case-- good, the corrupt need to fall.

2. This is a big nothing burger and Trump just sealed a likely victory in 2024-- AND likely just sealed the midterms. If that is the case--- good, the corrupt need to fall.

I often get flack backchannel and told that I need to "pick a side". The problem with that is-- I can't side with corruption. Public policy is like a buffet-- if you really want the best, you have to pick a little from both sides. Politics is like a cesspool-- no matter what you collect in your net, its likely to be covered in shit.
Here's my thing-- if the warrant was improper and without cause, you'd think he'd be posting it all over social media. He has a copy, that's a requirement.

Its right up there with Boebert stating she was going to sue for libel-- but oddly enough, still hasn't filed that suit.

I'm very much a put up or shut up type of girl... and Trump in general is the sort that would post something that was done improperly for all to see so he could crow about how he is persecuted.

Y'know honestly-- part of me does hope this is all one big nothingburger. I'm not a Trump fan-- but I'm also not a fan of using government force against your political enemies. If that is what is going on here-- then those who set out to destroy without cause deserve everything they get. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
From the very start Trump exposed who the enemy was. He looked like a big bully and the big pitch by the Democrats was Trump didn't have the temperament to be president. The more Trump exposed the enemy the more they exposed themselves and this chicken shit raid is a prime example.
  • WTF
  • 08-09-2022, 08:18 PM
You all heard it, but you also see that the hack leftists are creaming in their jeans like the adolescent boys are a fatal accident scene. Pretty shameless.
e) Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Wtf does that even mean?

Adolescent boys get off at fatal accident scenes?

Who'd you go to school with Cornhole? Jeffery Dahmer?
  • WTF
  • 08-09-2022, 08:20 PM
From the very start Trump exposed who the enemy was. He looked like a big bully and the big pitch by the Democrats was Trump didn't have the temperament to be president. The more Trump exposed the enemy the more they exposed themselves and this chicken shit raid is a prime example. Originally Posted by Levianon17
What kind of Nazi nonsense is this!
What kind of Nazi nonsense is this! Originally Posted by WTF
You just don't have a fighting spirit. It takes guts to take the crap Trump has. Trump called everyone out during his 2016 and 2020 campaigns because he knew they wouldn't go to bat for the people of this country. That's not Nazi nonsense. Natzi nonsense is the raid on Trump's estate and the way Government has been conducting itself for the past two years with this Administration.
There are only two logical outcomes.

1. There is more to this than meets the eye and Trump is up to his neck in trouble. If that is the case-- good, the corrupt need to fall.

2. This is a big nothing burger and Trump just sealed a likely victory in 2024-- AND likely just sealed the midterms. If that is the case--- good, the corrupt need to fall.

I often get flack backchannel and told that I need to "pick a side". The problem with that is-- I can't side with corruption. Public policy is like a buffet-- if you really want the best, you have to pick a little from both sides. Politics is like a cesspool-- no matter what you collect in your net, its likely to be covered in shit. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
... You give us two examples here, Pretty-bird.

But let's see what we already KNOW - "They" the Deep State
- Democrat politicians, FBI, DOJ, whomever - were ALL telling
the American people that Trump colluded with the Russians.
Russian Hookers peeing on his bed... The whole thing.

But we KNOW NOW that the whole "Trump/Russia collusion"
was a bullshit story created by Hillary Clinton's people
and Perkins-Coie. ... We KNOW it... It's been PROVEN.

Do YOU believe that's fair??

And we also KNOW that the Hunter lap is not-onley REAL
- but that the FBI/DOJ and Adam Schiff KNEW it was real
when they had the past and present members of the
Intelligence committee surely sign off that it was
FAKE and "most likely" Russian Dis-Information.

So the lied to the American people about Hunter's laptop.
Right before the election.
Do you believe that some o' those Biden voters might have
changed their vote or not voted at all IF they knew the truth??

... See? ... The CORRUPTION you're looking to avoid
is right there. ... Thanks to Hillary Clinton and the FBI.

#### Salty
Yeahhhhh.. but here is the thing.

Trump has a LONG history of being shady and corrupt in his business dealings-- I have a very hard time believing he changed his spots and magically became a model citizen upon jumping into politics.

I frankly don't find him to be any better than the rest of the lot. (as a side note, I'm not a H. Clinton fan, never have been and never will be-- but unlike others, she did testify for 11 hours rather than ducking and dodging and screaming about it).

I doubt any of the Biden voters would have changed over the laptop. 100% confident that Hunter didn't run for office. More to the point-- far more folk were voting AGAINST Trump rather than FOR Biden. That's a fact.

This is another reason why I don't "pick a side". Both sides are so willing to see corruption on the other side-- but absolutely refuse to see it when its on their own side. These are not mutually exclusive things. The whole damn lot of them can absolutely be corrupt at the same damn time.
... But it doesn't change the TRUTH of what happened.

Hmmmm... Is there a reason that you left out a mention
of what the FBI and Intelligence community did?

... Reckon I'm rather curious as-to why.

Or is Trump "being shady and corrupt" in business dealings
somehow justification for the FBI and DOJ OUTRIGHT LYING
to the American people concerning Trump, or Hunter's laptop?

... Just wonderin'

### Salty
Yeahhhhh.. but here is the thing.

Trump has a LONG history of being shady and corrupt in his business dealings-- I have a very hard time believing he changed his spots and magically became a model citizen upon jumping into politics.

I frankly don't find him to be any better than the rest of the lot. (as a side note, I'm not a H. Clinton fan, never have been and never will be-- but unlike others, she did testify for 11 hours rather than ducking and dodging and screaming about it).

I doubt any of the Biden voters would have changed over the laptop. 100% confident that Hunter didn't run for office. More to the point-- far more folk were voting AGAINST Trump rather than FOR Biden. That's a fact.

This is another reason why I don't "pick a side". Both sides are so willing to see corruption on the other side-- but absolutely refuse to see it when its on their own side. These are not mutually exclusive things. The whole damn lot of them can absolutely be corrupt at the same damn time. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Donald might have been a little shady but you can bet he was also shrewd too. But your Politicians aren't shady nor are they shrewd they are down right corrupt as they can get. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks of Donald Trump as a person, a business man or the President. He did one significant thing that no other President has ever done and that is he exposed the enemy. The Democratic Party and the Liberal Media and he's paid one hell of a price for it both politically and socially. Trump has given all Americans the heads up on these corrupt bastards. You either realize it or cower under a rock and say it isn't so. There is nothing in between.
... But it doesn't change the TRUTH of what happened.

Hmmmm... Is there a reason that you left out a mention
of what the FBI and Intelligence community did?

... Reckon I'm rather curious as-to why.

Or is Trump "being shady and corrupt" in business dealings
somehow justification for the FBI and DOJ OUTRIGHT LYING
to the American people concerning Trump, or Hunter's laptop?

... Just wonderin'

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Alternate truth?

Dude, do you understand how the law works in this country? Federal search warrants - especially on the residence of a former elected official - aren’t issued flippantly. Trump has the warrant. Why didn’t he share it when he reported it to the media?

Trump has never tried to play it straight. Not in business. Not in politics and not in public service. The rules don’t apply to him and he’s got enough lawyers to outlast everybody, right?

Unfortunately Trumpists believe him to be above the law, because he screams at/to/in the media.

I’ve said this before DB I’ll repeat it now. Trump is just too fucking stupid to pull this shit off. And he surrounded himself with weak ass sycophants who enabled this stuff and pretty much let him have his way.

This isn’t revenge or a politically motivated conspiracy to ruin Donald Trump. It’s Trump being held accountable not for who he is but for what he did. Stealing (taking work papers home and locking them in a safe) classified documents is a crime.

But this ain’t shit compared with Jan 6., or the Big Lie. More shit he thought he could get away with, enabled by those same sycophant enablers.

Whine all you want, my friends. This is the process. Y’all just dont want to admit it because Trump won’t.
[SNIP]
Oh, the judge who issued the warrant? He was, and is, an Obama and JEB Bush supporter. A never Trumper you might say and probably mentally ill with TDS. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
barley..

its my understanding that this judge is not a judge in truest sense of the word. I understand that he is a magistrate which is another way of saying assistant judge.

do the magistrates have the power to issue search warrants? i'm told they don't so I don't know.
As a child, I lived through the Mc Carthy era. I got a sense of what that meant through the attitudes of the adults around me. As a an adolescent, teen and young adult, I lived through "the sixties" with race riots and forced bussing, political assassinations etc. As a young adult, I lived through (and survived) the Viet Nam war, President Johnson and Nixon's Watergate.

Most recently, I (we) have lived through an Orwellian period where the fsbric of society has been turned upsidedown and inside out. Where good is bad, men are women and we don't know who or what a woman is. Where our constitutional rights are deemed to be fluid and re-definable.

We have had two decades of openly challengeable elections; I have doubts about all of them since Bush-Gore. . . . and the rule of law is malleable.

The major organs of nat5ional intelligence and law enforcement have flouted every aspect of the Bill of Rights, except for the Third Amendment's prohibition against housing troops in our homes. The FBI and the DOJ have been shown to have no integrity regarding truth, and probable cause is whatever they want it to be.

I never, ever thought I would wish for the days of J. Edger Hoover and the FBI he created.