Equity of Outcome: Where Did That Concept Go?

I am just not seeing the concept of Equity being applied in the case of the FBII raid at Mar A Lago.

The Clinton residence in Chappaqua has not been stormed at dawn by armed FBI agents.

Are there any protesters peacefully standing in the street in front of that Magistrate's house? ?Anybode remember the career path of Robert Bork?

One day, the security camera video from Mar A Lago will be made public. Probably sometime in September.

One day, the affidavit supporting the warrant application will be made public. Probably sometime in October.
What the hell are you whining about now. Goodness, do y’all ever quit whining and crying and having totally misplaced outrage. Do you know any facts related to any event you’re crying about? If not, then why are you comparing them.
Rage whining for a change.

Only proves Trump knew what he was doing when he stirred up all this shit.
its unfair to turn unamerican concepts against the unamericans
I'll accept that this investigation of President Trump, or any of the other investigations of President Trump were legitimate or based on legitimate concerns if the Clintons and the Bidens also face similarly intense and broadly cast investigations.

The Constitution does not list consulting with foreign leaders as an impeachable offense, but Mr. Trump was hounded for years over such contacts. The case(s) against Mr. Trump, impeached though he may be, have been subsequently shown to be untrue or based on false information. The Constitution does explicitly enumerate bribery as an impeachable offense.

The case for participating in bribery on the part of President Biden and his family are obvious to anyone who has caught a kid with his hand in the cookie jar.

The Clintons have been far more subtle, but none of their finances pass the smell test.

BTW: Who killed Vince Foster?
Rage whining for a change.

Only proves Trump knew what he was doing when he stirred up all this shit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
To descend to a much lower level of argumentation than is usual for me:

Oh yeah? Well President Biden doesn't even know what day it is!

And now to be serious in this.

Many people have relatives who are facing a similar type of progressive cognitive deterioration. They can see it in Mr. Biden because they have direct experience with their family member.

There are of course several types, and I am no doctor, but much like the appearance of bribery and influence peddling by the Bidens is obvious to non-accounting folks, most non-medical folks can see the health tragedy that is happening with Mr. Biden's mental condition.
I got a speeding ticket, but the guy tailing me didnt..D B Cooper got away with hijacking a plane, but others didn't. Not all get caught, but whining because one WAS is not a valid defense.
To descend to a much lower level of argumentation than is usual for me:

Oh yeah? Well President Biden doesn't even know what day it is!

And now to be serious in this.

Many people have relatives who are facing a similar type of progressive cognitive deterioration. They can see it in Mr. Biden because they have direct experience with their family member.

There are of course several types, and I am no doctor, but much like the appearance of bribery and influence peddling by the Bidens is obvious to non-accounting folks, most non-medical folks can see the health tragedy that is happening with Mr. Biden's mental condition. Originally Posted by ICU 812
and what would medical folks say?

That the world is out to get Trump?

The only one out to get Trump is Trump.

The hard part will be getting his mob to finally admit that following a fascist megalomaniac might not have been their best choice.
and what would medical folks say?

That the world is out to get Trump?

The only one out to get Trump is Trump.

The hard part will be getting his mob to finally admit that following a fascist megalomaniac might not have been their best choice. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

It is my uncredentialed and unprofessional guess that "medical folks" would diagnose President Biden as having one or another degenerative mental conditions such as Alzheimer's Disease or perhaps simple, age-related dementia.

I am not qualified to make a definitive diagnosis, but about anyone can see it in his speech pattern, level of alertness or situational awareness and general behavior.

I take no joy from this. It is tragic to see in anyone.

No, "the world" is not out to get President Trump. But the liberal left in general and the Democrat's power brokers are.

It is interesting to note that Mr. Trump and Governor Desantis of Florida are the current general political targets of the liberal progressive Democrats. They are attacking those that they fear the most.