tryst and listcrawler ,same girls' different prices

list crawler price was 100, saw the same girl add on tryst for 350$
Must have a Groupon for pussy you can grab at a savings on there. It is close to holiday season. Maybe they offer a Pussy of The Month package, for the man that craves variety or just enjoys a bit of strange. Maybe I’ll do a valpack or start a hole punch that you can earn a free tug after the fifth purchase of pussy!!! I wonder would she honor a price match with an extra 10% off? Does the add list if she is giving anything exclusive or limited in there?
I guess listcrawler and Tryst cater to different potential clients. I will admit I will look at Tryst ads, but never listcrawler. It is possible that paying the Tryst rate may give you a wider menu and better service than the lower listcrawler rate, but who knows until you try.
Years ago, when backpage was still working I noticed that the same providers often would have somewhat lower rates on backpage than on Eccie, but not by a factor 3-4.

Must have a Groupon for pussy you can grab at a savings on there. It is close to holiday season. Maybe they offer a Pussy of The Month package, for the man that craves variety or just enjoys a bit of strange. Maybe I’ll do a valpack or start a hole punch that you can earn a free tug after the fifth purchase of pussy!!! I wonder would she honor a price match with an extra 10% off? Does the add list if she is giving anything exclusive or limited in there? Originally Posted by Betsy
I love it when you talk dirty.
If they're using the same photos, not too smart ��
Listcrawler is definitely lower budget clientele. I’m sure her services vary. Did you contact her and inquire?
I’ve seen Tryst advertised rates higher than other sites several times.