Mystical Maria?

Has anyone ever seen Maria. I’ve ponder the thought of seeing her but no FS at that rate always shuts me down. But idk. Maybe I’ll toftt. I think collectively I’ve only seen like 3 reviews and they’re very old. I even think one says she did offer FS. But I’d like to see a more recent review. Anyways I’ll check back on this post in hopes someone has.

https://tryst.link/massage/mysticalmaria
I don’t think you would be taking one for the team. I don’t think the team cares about a $350 handjob.
Haha ok. I’d still like to know If someone has seen her before.
I seen her a couple years ago for less than 350. She is real but there are much better options at that price.
I saw her 10 years ago. She did the same thing she does now for 1.0 instead of 3.5. She’s overweight with little saggy tits. I will say she’s good with her hands and works the prostate pretty well. I never went back for the 1.0 because her body was a bit of a turn off. At 3.5 she’s way Way way overpriced.
I saw her 10 years ago. She did the same thing she does now for 1.0 instead of 3.5. She’s overweight with little saggy tits. I will say she’s good with her hands and works the prostate pretty well. I never went back for the 1.0 because her body was a bit of a turn off. At 3.5 she’s way Way way overpriced. Originally Posted by riderjay
Just another example of hoeflation running rampant in the community.

I am so thankful I found this thread because I have been wanting to see her for months but couldn't get past the 3.5 for a possible, maybe if the stars aligned, or because she feeling generous HJ. I am so glad i didn't pull the trigger or go against my better judgement.

She is a pudgy girl that's for sure with micro titties but her fat ass and thick thighs would have made up any difference for me personally She also has this spoiled rich bitch vibe that makes me want to push her for some reason.

I am still going to stalk her Tryst.link page because her photos are tasteful, classy and sexy.
If full service ever becomes available I am signing up for the 2 hour session after prepping for three days for hydration, an IV vitamin session, oxygen treatment and three cialius the day of. I am going to work that ass into shape without mercy.