Lina

[PRIVATE]\Holidays are around the corner and am currently on vacation, got lucky with Lina as we was available for me to be her first of the day. She's not the girl in the pics but I could see why she chooses those, she does have the pinkish blonde hair and similar face although if you're a fan of Elle Lee and know who she is they both have the same face imo. We started off with some L1 and moved through L3 mpcfs would put details but mobile site is bs right now .[PRIVATE]/
WTF ? So how are we supposed to know who Lina is. No link or contact info provided.
[PRIVATE]\Holidays are around the corner and am currently on vacation, got lucky with Lina as we was available for me to be her first of the day. She's not the girl in the pics but I could see why she chooses those, she does have the pinkish blonde hair and similar face although if you're a fan of Elle Lee and know who she is they both have the same face imo. We started off with some L1 and moved through L3 mpcfs would put details but mobile site is bs right now .[PRIVATE]/ Originally Posted by Zulu_Js88

Then move to the regular site (desktop site) option. Not that hard.
This was a repost of the one I did In studio, there was no option to put info. I followed the prompt on new encounter on the top and it only had a box for title and message* that's it.