URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=232474
City: Bossier City
State: Louisiana
Address: Outcall hotel
Activities: Everything mutliple times, see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Below should sandy blond lighter brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I swear Carmen is looking better each time I see her. I think she is slimming up and losing some weight.
Recommendation: Most definitely, Yes
How about NEVER on time . If you don’t have at least 3 hours margin don’t contact her . Gave up after numerous no shows and dozens of “
I’m 20 minutes away “ and 2 hours later you get a text “ I’m 20 minutes away. Fuck that shit ! Very unprofessional plus she barebacks EVERYTHING and Everyone.
How about NEVER on time . If you don’t have at least 3 hours margin don’t contact her . Gave up after numerous no shows and dozens of “
I’m 20 minutes away “ and 2 hours later you get a text “ I’m 20 minutes away. Fuck that shit ! Very unprofessional plus she barebacks EVERYTHING and Everyone. Originally Posted by JuanBadRockstar
Hmmmmmmmm
  • RK2
  • 05-24-2022, 06:14 PM
You mad bro?

I’m 20 minutes away “ and 2 hours later you get a text “ I’m 20 minutes away. Fuck that shit ! Very unprofessional plus she barebacks EVERYTHING and Everyone. Originally Posted by JuanBadRockstar
Gunna have to agree with both of you here. She is never on time for an outcall lol I've had an appointment at 4 and she randomly showed up at 9 lol but I will say this. She is an absolute beast at what she does.