Ohio University offering courses on giving blowjobs!?!????

Sometimes you read things on the internet which you know are true, and other things that you know are bullshit. Then there is the third, and sometimes most interesting option. This is the one where you think it is probably bullshit, but you hope it's true because it is so goddamn funny !!!!!
Ohio University offering courses on giving blowjobs!?!????
Some of the responses on Twitter have been......

“This class sucks!”
“Oh yeah, then why weren’t there more gays there?”
“Well, I’m going to Ohio University.”
“Every girl gets a D in that class I suppose.”

Whether it is true or not, I may make it my next touring destination…. too interesting not to see, just in-case....!!!!
Do they need volunteers for human trails? I'll donate my penis for these girls education...specially them two on the end, left side...lol. I'm not selfish and would even pay my own way to Ohio.
I saw the title of this thread and thought that they had contacted you to teach the class!!!!!
I saw the title of this thread and thought that they had contacted you to teach the class!!!!! Originally Posted by TigerSports
HaHa I wish!! I am not so sure that I would be doing much teaching.. Maybe recording and other things... huMmmm.. LMAO

awickeddon- Which two? See the one furthest back at the back back... I'd say that one, she seems to already know "How to"... lol
Those are the two. The aggressive ones, that are balls deep. Lmmfao.....yeah she said fuk it....I'ma show these bishes. Bwhaaaahaaahaaa!