SEX SELFIES? THE TOY WITH A CAMERA!!!!

This "GAGA" brings a whole new and unusual meaning to the word “selfie”!!! Good or Bad?!?!
("selfie= let me see it from the inSIDE")

"THE GAGA"
CLICK TO SEE THE GAGA

The toy, named the GAGA (I wonder if it's after Lady gaga?), allows you to “step into your gynecologist’s shoes”. Honestly, it’s the last thing I’d want to do when I’m lying in bed late at night. Sure, everyone is a bit curious, but I can’t help but wonder if this takes it too far!?!?

The toy has primarily been designed with pleasure in mind. Their research told them that women were fed up of pressing buttons on their toy, and so the Gaga features an “intelligent” (artificial intelligence?!? FOR MY P@##y?? I DOUBT IT!!!!) mode that imitates the full sexual process from start to finish. Brilliant idea for those who just want to get lost in the moment. Even comes in Various COLORS!!! PURPLE PENIS!!HAHA

A little TOO UP CLOSE PERSONAL.......
The camera still concerns me a bit. Not only can you see what is going on, but the mas-saaaager can be controller via a wireless app – so your partner can also see what is going on.The mas-saaaager even has lights surrounding the camera, and I’m pretty certain most men and women aren't too bothered about getting that up close and personal with their partner.

Question, would ya really what to be that close?!?!
I gotta try this thing!!! OMG!!
Honey, If I wanted to be that close, I WOULD be THAT close! LMFAOROFFYOU!
I think this goes a little to far. I could care less what it looks like.
That's what I was thinking... maybe good for people that are gone away from home alot.. and wanna have like Skype sex or phone sex.. idk.. lmao.. Now I found a Fckn Hooker App.. lmao
I think this goes a little to far. I could care less what it looks like. Originally Posted by Always a gent
I think so too.. but someone wants too obviously.. I like the idea of having someone control it from an app, but the inside camera: *cough laugh cough* The more I think about it- The more Weird it seems it would be...
But I still care what it looks like- just not that close.. lol
I would not want it that close or care what it looks like !!! Lol
I would not want it that close or care what it looks like !!! Lol Originally Posted by brianboy
Okay I care what it looks like.. I wont mess with an ugly ##$$ y... but yall must mean care what it looks like on the inside.. lmao... js
Just bend over and the rest will take care of its self !!!! Lmao
Just bend over and the rest will take care of its self !!!! Lmao Originally Posted by brianboy
Haha Okay Deal.. If I ever come your way I'll be sure to DO IT!! :woot_jum p:
Just bend over and the rest will take care of its self !!!! Lmao Originally Posted by brianboy

My thoughts exactly!!!! Ma'am.... If you would be so kind as to take your position!!!!
That's the only thing I wonder about is WHEN !!!! Lmao the rest is easy !!!!! Lol