cancelling your membership!

do anyone know. i paid for a lifetime membership. only been a member for a few months can i get some of my money back?
Let me start off by saying......Don't feed the trolls!

So let me get this straight....your not totally concerned with cancelling your membership really right?
Cause that in an of itself is easy Im sure. But you really think after paying a lifetime membership (which coincidentally you have no icon for by your name) that your entitled to get it back or part of it. Really man, really?

Im not a mod and definitely wouldn't want to be at this particular time and instance. That's a ballsy request to say the least.

Im not attacking you in any way, I just find it strange that you would supposedly put initial confidence into a new hobby info site in so much regard by paying 250 which totally is ginormous compared to a monthly membership paying person or review contributer and expect a full refund. I woud think 250 would pale in comparison to how much you spend in the hobby.

would you ever consider asking a provider for a refund if you couldn't achieve?

If they accommodate you (the mods), I gotta admit I will be more than surprised. What's next, a eccie slip to claim on your 2011 taxes. Sheesh.

Just jurking your chain, as I see you have contributed to the site recently posting reviews and such, which I think is cool.

Im wondering what will happen myself?
to help you understand i cancelling my membership. i asking not you but the staff.
If you don't want public comments, you should privately email support@eccie.net.

Maybe they will let you transfer your membership to someone and you can make a deal with someone privately... just a thought. Sounds like a win/win for both parties that way.
well I would say Brother that your membership would be considered a goodwill contribution to the hobby information flow as a whole. You have allowed the mods/creators to continue with this board to allow all hobbyists to share information. So for those guys who want to be conservative and not TOFTT and not share information through reviews then paying for access is the next best thing to keep you out of the pokie/newspaper.....my thoughts

LFG
...Maybe they will let you transfer your membership to someone and you can make a deal with someone privately... just a thought. Sounds like a win/win for both parties that way. Originally Posted by cpi3000
That sounds like an interesting solution.
  • HSP
  • 02-22-2010, 05:52 AM
That question is above my pay grade ... so my best advice would be as CPI said e-mail, support@eccie.net, then the question would be put into the hands of those that can answer it for you. Thanks!
Brother, after speaking with you via pm and clearing some things up I can say that you have just as much of a right to be here as anyone. It's not the board's fault for your troubles and I think we both know who I am referring to. If you don't write reviews then paying to see the bcd is about the best bet for you, unless of course you find better info elsewhere. Take it from someone who knows...paid for a many sponsorships many places and never got a refund for one day, so I doubt that will happen.

I see mostly lurkers in fla and never posted an ad as of yet, so there is plenty of oppurunity to meet reputable people without being a day to day poster. In fact, it is more attractive to have some mystery. I do hope you reconsider
me and st c had a talk we good now!
  • HSP
  • 03-04-2010, 02:25 PM
me and st c had a talk we good now! Originally Posted by brother

That's Great!

HSP