how far would you travel to see a provider???

how far would you travel to see a provider???

My main interest is.....If you are in Mobile,would you travel to Pensecola??
  • BIG C
  • 04-07-2010, 09:52 PM
It's only about an hour drive from the Bay City to P'cola and I know plenty of guys who would make that drive.....Hell, in my yute, I would drive from the J-town to Hotlanta or Big D for some nookie and that's a 6+ hr drive one way for both cities.....Of course like I said, I was in my youth and could drive for hours, fuck for even more hours, then drive back home and get to work without a problem.....Gittin' old really sux .....
I travel 4 hours or more, but like to make these trips mini-vacations, so will spend 2-3 days. If there were providers in my local town I'm sure I wouldn't patronize. Just too weird (for me) to see someone that way that I might know in another way.
I've traveled from Memphis to Tulsa to see a provider that was on my radar. That's about a 6.5 hour drive. And I've been to Louisville twice to see a couple providers there; that's not much less drive time.

Mobile to Pensacola? That's "local" as far as I'm concerned.

Cheers,

bcg
  • BIG C
  • 04-08-2010, 07:50 AM
Mobile to Pensacola? That's "local" as far as I'm concerned. Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I agree.....Anything an hour or less is local so you shouldn't have problems from the Mobile fellas making the journey to P'cola (especially in lieu of the goings on in the Bay City lately).....
thanks guys...I feel "I am worth the drive"...lol!
thanks guys...I feel "I am worth the drive"...lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I have no doubt from what I've heard and read that you're worth the drive from Memphis to the Gulf Coast or NOLA. My problem's been making the budget and the schedule come together at the same time. But some day!

Cheers,

bcg
thanks bcg---good things come to those who wait...lol{that includes for me too}
My main interest is.....If you are in Mobile,would you travel to Pensecola?? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas,
Quite a few of the guys living in the Mobile area actually live on the Eastern Shore (east side of Mobile Bay). For them, Pensacola is only about 20 minutes further than going to Mobile. In fact, when I lived on Eastern Shore, I probably spent twice the time playing in Pensacola than I did in Mobile.
Regards,
EZ