What's MOST important to you in a session???

I can’t say that I’ve ever met a man who didn’t like to have his cock sucked on. As a matter of fact that would probably rate as the biggest turn on if men had to pick just one aspect of sex as their favorite. At least that’s my take on the subject.

What's your opinion????What's MOST important to you in a session???
You hit the nail (or should I say cock) on the head! For me thats the biggest turn on is having my cock suck the 2nd is DATY for you ladies ( we have to keek ya'll pleased too..)
I have so many favorites.
I love it all...but espec giving head!!!!!ooollllaaaalllaaaahhh hh
I regret to say that, while it is very enjoyable in and of itself, a well-done BBBJ* is necessary for there to be even a hope of a chance that I can perform in any other way during a session.

And while we're on the topic, I can't resist the temptation. The direction this discussion has taken keeps reminding me of this:

Men love oral sex because it combines the two activities
that the average guy never gets tired of: 1) sex, 2) not
moving at all!
--Richard Jeni

Cheers,

bcg

* not meaning to open up the recurring CBJ vs. BBBJ flamewar. I respect the limits of a lady who will only do CBJ, and I'll never pressure her to remove the cover, but frankly, in 20+ years of hobbying I think I've met one, at most two, ladies who do a CBJ that's worth paying for (and if it's two, one of them has since gone to giving BBBJ in the years since she and I spent time together).
See BCG--I told everyone you were a wise wise man!!
Gotta be the BBBJ with CIM just awesome
mmmmmmmm sandpro---thats #1...along with nq/ns!!!!
See BCG--I told everyone you were a wise wise man!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You said "wise ASS man" didn't you?
You said "wise ASS man" didn't you? Originally Posted by FLWrite
Had she said it, I'd consider it a compliment of the highest order.

Cheers,

bcg
lol--I bet you got a cute ass BCG babe!!!
lol--I bet you got a cute ass BCG babe!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'm your basic white, middle-aged, fat-dumb-ass.

Cheers,

bcg (you get to make the decision on cuteness when we finally make that meeting happen. )
so that makes you an "off{old fat fart"?????...I am "OFF" friendly...lol
so that makes you an "off{old fat fart"?????...I am "OFF" friendly...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
You've been very friendly to this OFF for as long as I've known you online.

Cheers,

bcg
When we both "click" and/or chemistry. Once we have that, it's all good!