Curling

Even though I dont think it is a sport, some of these CURLING chicks are HOT, especially the Denmark and Russian teams, DANG !!!!!!!!!
  • Trey
  • 02-19-2010, 11:44 PM
will have to check them out you should see the ass on some of the skeleton chicks.
I hereby nominate Wayward as poster of the week. DAMN those are good pics.
Now if they had full contact curling . . .
Man, I was checking the curling competition with Denmark vs Canada. I really don't care about the curling, but they were hot. Model Hot.

Damn European countries. I went to Amsterdam, and i swear it was the land of 5'10, Big Boobed, Blond, Blue eyed women. It was like a country of Supermodels. Even The Red light district girls were hot. I hooked up with nothing less than a 8. And I'm a 5 on a good day.
Even though I dont think it is a sport, some of these CURLING chicks are HOT, especially the Denmark and Russian teams, DANG !!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
II2 if you ever go down to Ukraine, you see some major hot poontang, and the walkers on the street 3 out of 5 are like super models.

Just make sure you don't go to any wedding there!!! they all do a toast and with every toast you get to take vodka shot, in the end you have to give a toast too.....LOL
I bet after all the toasting even the Ukrainian grandmas even look real good.
Well thank gosh there are some cuties to look at, because that is one boring ass game to watch.. Bring on the hockey,, that is what you do on ice,, okay????
  • Trnch
  • 02-22-2010, 09:47 AM
Those are just their yearbook photos.
  • Carl
  • 02-23-2010, 11:03 AM
I'd be even more impressed if Bob Costas would ask the Japanese curling team to talk about their sport.

Why we love Curling!

Originally Posted by Wayward
FOR REAL? Damn I was making fun of curling last week but I think I am going for a new hobby!