Nees pics taken

Hey y'all I need some help I'm wanting to update my profile with some new sexy pictures of me in my new role play costumes that I recently bought but here is my problem i dont know anyone that would take them for me and be resonable with there price so if you know of anyone please pm me or text me so I can arrange to have some taken .. Oh and by the way these new role play outfits will have you on your knees BEGGING!! TRUST!! JUST WAIT AND SEE .. THANKS,KISSES AND LICKS FROM ME TO YOU
I can do that for you hun. Just depends if you just want great pictures or a pro with lighting and all the props. I have a very good digital cannon camera with several different lenses. All pictures would belong to you and I can transfer them to you lap top and remove them from my card. Just a thought. Fee free, well? LOL maybe a little fun would be cool to watch you change.
Hey ligit45 yes yes please take some I've had two so called friends attempt to and we'll let's say the ones I saw were shot and the ones I didn't see are on. There phone text me babe