What kind of economy do you want?

Actually I give a significant portion of my income to help people in need, as I came from abject poverty, I feel it is my duty to return the kindness society showed me. I could live in luxury, but am instead providing for people around me that are in need, and live in humble surroundings myself.

I find people react to hardship in one of two ways - they become selfish, angry and cold, or they are keenly aware of the suffering of others and feel impelled to help. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Oh right...jet setting, 5 star hotels and 1k shoes are quite humble lol. Let me know when you are ready to trade that house for an RV, then we will talk. Or perhaps you could work for 10 bucks an hour and give up one of the hubbies to some poor girl in need?

I am not saying don't help those in need...I give a nice cut of EVERY call to that which I believe helps others, but I don't feel anyone should be forced to do this. It is NOT another's responsibility to make your life easier...period. I am tired of a society that wants to get paid but does not want to work.

You do realize the U.S. compared to other countries is full of lazy people who can, but don't want to work. Hell I used to be one of them! Being raised in the south, I was taught to get a good man, take care of him, and be a stay at home mom...that did not work lol. Sooooo I had to decide for myself to make it on my own.

You don't need money to get an education here...it's called grants and loans which are available to just about everyone. You also don't pay for health care here...Charity hospital, so I really don't know what you're bi3ching about lol.
After reading all the things you just said to Lauren, I don't think you have any room to judge who a Christian is. Originally Posted by Ansley
It's a hooker board, not church. The mere fact that I am turning tricks might be a clue that I am not exactly where I should be with God, but thanks for the tip lol.

Christians do tend to tell it like it is btw. Ever hear Joyce Meyer preach? Nuff said.
WTF...that is what I just said!! Are you high? I did not say that I ASSUME all poor people are lazy. I said Lazy people in general who ARE FREAKING LAZY! Is this hooked on phonics night in D&T or something? WOW!

Jesus also said, "Sin no more" if you expected that salvation, so we won't go there ha ha. Being compassionate and enabling are two different things. Look it up. He helped those who were willing to walk away from being broken down and lazy and enter a life of expectancy through faith. He gave them the tools to, ready for it....HELP THEMSELVES!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
John 8
1 But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.
2 Now early in the morning He came again into the temple, and all the people came to Him; and He sat down and taught them. 3 Then the scribes and Pharisees brought to Him a woman caught in adultery. And when they had set her in the midst, 4 they said to Him, “Teacher, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act. 5 Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?” 6 This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear.
7 So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.” 8 And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. 9 Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10 When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said to her, “Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you?”
11 She said, “No one, Lord.”
And Jesus said to her, “Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.”
It's a hooker board, not church. The mere fact that I am turning tricks might be a clue that I am not exactly where I should be with God, but thanks for the tip lol.

Christians do tend to tell it like it is btw. Ever hear Joyce Meyer preach? Nuff said. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Okay, this is a hooker board. Why does that make it okay to speak to people the way you do without knowing too much about them?

Yes, I do know of Joyce Meyer. Her delivery is too rough around the edges for my taste. Are you trying to compare yourself to her?
Okay, this is a hooker board. Why does that make it okay to speak to people the way you do without knowing too much about them?

Yes, I do know of Joyce Meyer. Her delivery is too rough around the edges for my taste. Are you trying to compare yourself to her? Originally Posted by Ansley
I did not use the F bomb did I? She was acting as if she had no clue what I was saying, so I spelled it out. My point about speaking your mind as Joyce does, is that it has not much to do with your faith. If that were the case, all the bs comments about those you don't agree with would also apply. No one is perfect, and at times I get leary of talking to a brick wall. I also don't feel the need to constantly explain my POV to people who just can't grasp it, but I digress.
John 8
1 But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.
2 Now early in the morning He came again into the temple, and all the people came to Him; and He sat down and taught them. 3 Then the scribes and Pharisees brought to Him a woman caught in adultery. And when they had set her in the midst, 4 they said to Him, “Teacher, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act. 5 Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?” 6 This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear.
7 So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.” 8 And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. 9 Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10 When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said to her, “Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you?”
11 She said, “No one, Lord.”
And Jesus said to her, “Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.” Originally Posted by Sisyphus
There ya go...Sin NO MORE...wow I thought that was what I said lol.
I did not use the F bomb did I? She was acting as if she had no clue what I was saying, so I spelled it out. My point about speaking your mind as Joyce does, is that it has not much to do with your faith. If that were the case, all the bs comments about those you don't agree with would also apply. No one is perfect, and at times I get leary of talking to a brick wall. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Of course you didn't use the F bomb. You would never do that. Isn't F%#&K more your style. You say she was acting like she had no clue. Have you ever stopped to think that other people do have a clue and you might be lost on things. If you consider yourself talking to a brick wall why don't you shut the fuck up sometimes?
There ya go...Sin NO MORE...wow I thought that was what I said lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
That may be what you said...but you got the emPHASis on the wrong syLLABle...
Of course you didn't use the F bomb. You would never do that. Isn't F%#&K more your style. You say she was acting like she had no clue. Have you ever stopped to think that other people do have a clue and you might be lost on things. If you consider yourself talking to a brick wall why don't you shut the fuck up sometimes? Originally Posted by Ansley
You know Ansley, that's what I would expect from you, but that's ok. You just blew your own cover lol. Have another drink. You just ooze class "mature lady" lemme tell ya. It's funny how nice you were before Naomi and I became friends. So freaking high school of ya. Geez no wonder lmao.
You know Ansley, that's what I would expect from you lol, but that's ok. You just blew your own cover lol. Have another drink. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Let me see tonight you have accused Lauren of being high and now me drinking? You are a class act.
Look in the mirror dear. You don't fool anyone but those dumb enough to buy into it. Rough night at the strip club again? Please! My comments to Lauren were tongue and cheek, though I do find it amusing how you can't ever reply to the topic with anything more than a one liner putting down someone else. You know sort of like you did with Valerie in the Houston thread BEFORE THE BLOG!! You are beyond obvious and really need to GROW UP! For someone your age to act like you do, well it's just funny. Go call your "mature" friends now to come help ya out.

I was just fine with you in the PR but lately all you do is put down anyone other than the D&T members. Have at it. I can assure you I could not care less what someone like YOU thinks of me lol. I won't be here the next 20 years.
People can't agree to disagree anymore? I'm a bit shocked at this exchange.
Yea right. Just another poser exposed. Such an HDH trait to tell someone to stfu. Trashy. Ever since "someone" posted a blog, she has projected her bs onto us. Get over it already!

Christians do tend to tell it like it is btw. Ever hear Joyce Meyer preach? Nuff said. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Do you listen to her? I prefer to listen to Joel Osteen. I like him.
Yea right. Just another poser exposed. Such an HDH trait to tell someone to stfu. Trashy. Ever since "someone" posted a blog, she has projected her bs onto us. Get over it already! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Does that surprise you? LOL Nuff said.