Mylie? For real?

'Finally Mylie!' sex doll based on teen starlet Miley Cyrus sells out in 48 hours

BY Shari Weiss
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Tuesday, April 5th 2011, 2:42 PM

Miley Cyrus' young fan base might be shocked to find out there is a sex toy modeled after her.

'Finally Mylie'

Miley Cyrus has officially reached a new level of fame.

The 18-year-old starlet is the apparent inspiration for a new sex toy from Pipedream Products, which is selling an inflatable doll that bears a striking resemblance to the singer.

The packaging for the "Finally Mylie! Love Doll" features a buxom young woman who looks remarkably similar to Cyrus, holding a guitar and nearly exposing her privates.

The box promises that the blow-up doll has "3 achey love holes" – perhaps an X-rated nod to Billy Ray Cyrus' hit song, "Achy Breaky Heart."

In an alternate version, the item's packaging features the look-alike posing provocatively with a microphone.

"The wait is over!" the box reads. "She'll speak into YOUR Mic!"

"We are completely sold out already," Pipedream's Kevin Johnson said, according to The Sun. "It's been on the market for less than 48 hours. The Mylie doll sells extremely well in the South. We expect to sell more Mylie repair kits in Texas than any other state."

Cyrus' rep has not yet responded to a request for comment, but Johnson won't be surprised if the toy leads to a lawsuit.

"We haven't received a cease and desist letter from her attorneys yet, but I have seen those rumours circling online," he said. "That probably means it will happen soon enough."

Either way, Cyrus is in good – or perhaps poor – company. Pipedream's "Super Star Series" of dolls also includes versions of Jennifer Lopez, Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Christina Aguilera, Pamela Anderson, Lindsay Lohan and Kim Kardashian,

• Taint
  • 04-14-2011, 10:21 AM
I call B&S - I bet it looks just like Vinyl Vickie.
Isn't it too soon for a sex doll? wow.
  • Doove
  • 04-14-2011, 06:25 PM
And just how, exactly, did you manage to happen upon this information?
And just how, exactly, did you manage to happen upon this information? Originally Posted by Doove
nydailynews.com

BTW: Liberalism is a convenient means by which millions dispose of reality.
Isn't it too soon for a sex doll? wow. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Article says she's 18, but I wonder what's up with Texas?
  • Doove
  • 04-15-2011, 08:04 AM
And just how, exactly, did you manage to happen upon this information? Originally Posted by Doove
nydailynews.com Originally Posted by Marshall
Oh brother. Nevermind.

BTW: Liberalism is a convenient means by which millions dispose of reality.
Originally Posted by Marshall
It took you a month to come up with that?
It took you a month to come up with that? Originally Posted by Doove

to get around to that..........
Marshall, two questions:

First did you buy one? Second, when can we expect to read your review of MYLIE on ECCIE?
I am sorry, but why does this have to be on D&T? its rather for the mainstream board, right?
  • Doove
  • 04-15-2011, 06:47 PM
I am sorry, but why does this have to be on D&T? Originally Posted by ninasastri
Because this is the best place for knocking Marshall around.
Marshall, two questions:

First did you buy one? Second, when can we expect to read your review of MYLIE on ECCIE? Originally Posted by Wetwork Daddy
No. I posted the article because I thought the Texas mention was odd and there are Texans here.....
I am sorry, but why does this have to be on D&T? its rather for the mainstream board, right? Originally Posted by ninasastri
How long do you plan to follow me around and do your trolling? Since you are more cubic zirconia than diamond, I could ask the same about you and your postings, but don't......there is an ignore button if you are incapable of controlling your intolerant rages.....
Because this is the best place for knocking Marshall around. Originally Posted by Doove
"We are completely sold out already," Pipedream's Kevin Johnson said, according to The Sun. "It's been on the market for less than 48 hours. The Mylie doll sells extremely well in the South. We expect to sell more Mylie repair kits in Texas than any other state."

Originally Posted by Marshall

What's with Texas and the repair kits?!!? HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!