Encounter: Siberian Shirley - Rejuve (Part 2)

Wow! That is big! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Do you ever see L1 girls with massive breasts? LOL
Do you ever see L1 girls with massive breasts? LOL Originally Posted by ace freebie
It’s more like do you ever see Asian girls with massive real breasts that are still skinny??
What can I say except… I like big balloons.
What can I say except… I like big balloons. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
can you do me a favor? If you see Shirley, please don't pop the balloons. We want to have fun too!
can you do me a favor? If you see Shirley, please don't pop the balloons. We want to have fun too! Originally Posted by Ziggy_Stardust
be nice to her balloons. If you damage them the next person does not get to play with them.
Just got text that Shirley is leaving for Vacation soon. If you want to play with her balloons you better hurry.

GT
Just got text that Shirley is leaving for Vacation soon. If you want to play with her balloons you better hurry.

GT Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Thanks for the heads up, GoodTyme!
How long will she be away on vacay?
How long will she be away on vacay? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Actually think Shirley is back early from Vacation. BB this would be a good time to get her when she’s fresh.

GT
Actually think Shirley is back early from Vacation. BB this would be a good time to get her when she’s fresh.

Nice! Thanks for the update. Spring is a great time for fresh (Shirley) melons.

Thanks for update!
Thanks for update! Originally Posted by InsertUserName
Just how many more times are you going to bump this same old review? For Christ’s sake this review is 3 month old!
Just how many more times are you going to bump this same old review? For Christ’s sake this review is 3 month old! Originally Posted by Stevegates69
First, post on your main handle. /coward

Second, Shirley is still around so any recent review of her is still relevant. She still is a great lady and gives good consistent service. Many guys like her and her breasts are some of the best in the area. So until that changes. Any recent review of Shirley, mine or another can be discussed.

To the admins: This will be my only comment off the topic of this review.

GT
Shirley is still around so any recent review of her is still relevant. She still is a great lady and gives good consistent service. Many guys like her and her breasts are some of the best in the area. So until that changes. Any recent review of Shirley, mine or another can be discussed.

Shirley's breasts are always relevant. Just saying.
You want relevancy? I just saw Shirley again today. Boobs amazing as always.

On the way out, I was introduced to a new girl named Angel. FUCK! She is cute. I was told she has natural C's. Hopefully I'll report back later this week, if another monger doesn't beat me to it.