Shaved, Trimmed or Full Bush??

clean as a whistle!!
Question--in Dallas, are there any places that do waxing or trimming of this nature for men?
Smooth soles on my face! This is a foot fetish thread, rigfht?
Ok, ok...I love a bush but finding one in the Hobby to enjoy, next to impossible!
full bush
The SO keeps it trimmed - nice short triangle above and shaved smooth below. Hmmm, I wonder who she's doing that for? LOL
That said, it's just the way I like it.

I started trimming back in the 80's. Started with the shaft then added the boys a couple years later.
A bald pussy is magnificent.....hair around my cock and balls, priceless.....
I agree with most guys here...I like it bare. I also shave it bare. I dont like to get a mouth full of hair and I'm sure my partner doesn't either. There are a few ladies here in SAT that will either shave you or give you a wax job plus HJ.
I'm old fasioned. I like it full or trimmed, but I'll take it any way I can get it.
I'm a little old school. I like it either way and I by no means like the 70's bush but I prefer a little bush up top. I think it's sexier especially if she has tan lines which I also dig.

I keep myself nicely trimmed up top but the boys are nice and smooth.
On a guy, hair down there! I don't like the look nor feel of a shaved mans nether region. It's too boyish looking and the stubble looks and feels awful around the cock & balls.
Hair and the natural scent of a man down there, is fucking sexy! And hair down below, will not stop me one bit, from aking a cock & balls in my mouth!

On a woman, I love a nice trimmed bush. Just like mine. A woman ought to look like a woman down below with hair down there. It's not sexy down below, all shaved and stubbly, with the little girl look. (so unappealing).
I want to enjoy being with a woman who looks like a woman should look in her pussy area.

Hair was meant down below for a reason. And I'm attracted to the trimmed bush on a man and a woman.

OK Guys and Gals...What do YOU prefer????? Originally Posted by TxKev
I find any maintinance down below a good sign of hygene.

While I whole heartedly feel that its the ladies choice on her grooming, I like a lil carpet. a trim bikini cut is downright sexy. I as a considerate man keep the yard clean n trimmed with no wild growth.

i concure with wicked m
I prefer a woman to look like a woman, not a little girl. So trimmed or natural for me - I don't mind spitting out a pube now and then...
I perfer a bare kitty with a landing strip I have also seen landing strips shaved to a little heart before and i thought that was really cool, as for myself I man scape and try to keep it smooth and shaved clean from my cock n balls all the way up to my ass hole lol. I also have a question for the guys and ladies on the same topic what is the best way to prevent razer burn and the best creams or lotions to use after shaving the sensitive areas.
Hi Everyone,
Okay, I am the Natural Girl, but I believe it has a lot to do with a persons age. Growing up it was normal for me and my friends to leave quite a bit of hair, trimmed on the sides, but a good patch of hair in the middle. I don't like it completely shaven bald. Makes me feel juvenile. Guess you can say I feel like a woman with my curls between my legs.
Now on a man I like it to be shaved or trimmed short. I want to see
the entire package :-) easy access for my little kisses and teasing.
The younger generation thinks and for the most part believe Completely Shaved is a must and they almost all wear thongs. (speaking on experience with my daughter and many nieces.
I agree with Wicked MILF and Brooke. I like my lady to look like a woman and not a young girl. I do trim below but am not bald.

Wildcat