Scam?

So, I have been exchanging some "naughty" photos with a new cl girl for a couple of days.
She has sent me several raunchy photos and short videos of herself, but she is stalling an actual meet and greet.
Now she wants a video of me jerking off and cumming.
Nope. I don't want that possibly plastered all over the internet.
What's her game?
Craigslist? "her" is probably a "him"

Good luck
Craigslist? "her" is probably a "him"

Good luck Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Haha, my question is why would you be looking on CL at all? It really isn't "safe" on there or on BP or Moco.
did you do a reverse Google photo search? Try that with a couple of the pics she sent you.
i think ANYONE who does not want to meet in person is either FAKE or something most likely it is not exactly safe nor i would even respond any further after the stalling of meeting up. just my opinion though..
Nothing on Tin Eye or Google Reverse.

You know.... I have been re-reading and thinking. I think Sweet N Little nailed it.
It's a guy! Bleah!

Silly Faggot. Dicks are for Chicks!
So, "Martha" emailed me this morning wondering why I haven't gotten back to her. I told her it's because I think she's a man. This produced an admonition that she is genuine, and an offer to "ride my XXX", and Suck my XXX". Use your imagination. Now I have received several new photos of her playing with her dildo.
Unfortunately, I'm out of town. Maybe it's a good thing. I can think a little before I leap.