Let's all tighten up

Just like you wouldn't forget to bring and use your rubber duckies,
don't forget to use the
soap and water and listerine.

Have a terrific Thursday everyone,
Amen👏👏👏👍👍👍
Yes indeed!
Nice PSA!
Water Is not dangerous and neither Is soap!
And many hobbyist wonder why they can't get the gfe treatment another reviewer got... lol...
And many hobbyist wonder why they can't get the gfe treatment another reviewer got... lol... Originally Posted by Bigpapa1
Yea! Preach PaPa! Thanks so much for the friendly reminder Seeking P!!! They say they are tired of the providers that are bitching about guys that wont see them because they aren't GFE, but many guys who want the GFE damn sure aren't worthy of it!!! Before you fix your mouth to bash a provider for what she doesn't do, get on top of your personal hygiene responsibilities first! Ask yourself? Did I pull the skin back and wash it thoroughly? Did I do a breath check? Did I wash my hands before I tried to stick my finger up her crotch? I just got off work, am I sweaty and do I smell fresh enough to ask for bbbj? Did I check to see if I had food in my teeth before LFK DATY or DFK? Did I properly shave my private area, or will she end up choking on my pubes? Too much criticism, not enough bathing if you ask me! So before you talk shit about what all she doesn't or didn't do ask yourself what you did or didn't do first. Everything has a proper order......
....And if I were a different skin tone this thread would of took off....
Cus I said it it's just not that important I guess. Gettin' my black ass in the shower

Sweet ~Pussy Monday!!!!

Yw Coco
Cus I said it it's just not that important I guess. Gettin' my black ass in the shower

Sweet ~Pussy Monday!!!!

Yw Coco Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Im telling you, I bet some are saying, "there they go, playing the race card again...." its true tho. I say things that make plenty of sense they never reply. Im invisible! Just like that doggy thread .... I saw some weak ass low budget trashy pics but they reply, pay compliments and love it. I can spend 500 on a photoshoot in the W and they wont say shit! I even have all my teeth and STAFF EDIT - PD ! They don't give a damn. You could have the looks of a model and a body like a coke bottle they will pick from the special list of picks and chooses.
I shower at the incall, ALWAYS. I stop at the most convenient store on the way there and buy soap, mouthwash, and a towel (usually can get one for $4 or $5) and shower when I get there. I feel better and more confident and if it was a hot day I might still have sweaty balls from driving there. Who knows? The providers, unless they like musk, don't start the clock until you get out of the shower. It's a win/win.

Also, don't know what any of this post has to do with race. Seeking P seems to be one of the most respected and well reviewed ladies on here.
Yall better get back to sucking and fucking... LOL.. I kid I kid
I shower at the incall, ALWAYS. I stop at the most convenient store on the way there and buy soap, mouthwash, and a towel (usually can get one for $4 or $5) and shower when I get there. I feel better and more confident and if it was a hot day I might still have sweaty balls from driving there. Who knows? The providers, unless they like musk, don't start the clock until you get out of the shower. It's a win/win.

Also, don't know what any of this post has to do with race. Seeking P seems to be one of the most respected and well reviewed ladies on here. Originally Posted by albundy
I think she was referring to the fact the thread didn't take off like most threads. We may be wrong however on this one, they may not be replying not because she is a black provider, but maybe because some may feel too embarrassed because they don't really use soap water and Listerine prior to their dates....I wish more were like albundy, I get stuck with the ones I have to politely tell to get in the shower or at least take one of my washcloths and freshen the balls up a bit... a little soap and water never hurt....

Sweet ~Pussy Monday!!!!

Yw Coco Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Seeking P, do you mind putting your avatar pic in this thread or in ilovethemgirls booty thread? Geezus that things looks delicious!!!
I think she was referring to the fact the thread didn't take off like most threads. We may be wrong however on this one, they may not be replying not because she is a black provider, but maybe because some may feel too embarrassed because they don't really use soap water and Listerine prior to their dates....I wish more were like albundy, I get stuck with the ones I have to politely tell to get in the shower or at least take one of my washcloths and freshen the balls up a bit... a little soap and water never hurt.... Originally Posted by CocoBrown
You must smell like roses down there. Am I right?

I was just looking at your showcase pictures. Damn, you're a pretty lady.
Why do I keep hearing about smelly people?? I see the outbreak of color shit but seriously. ..lol. NOW EVERYONE IS SMELLY...OMG GROSS...THANK GOD I DON'T PROVIDE ANYMORE....UGH..I'M A PUKER...I ACTUALLY DID ONCE..AND ...UGH ...FUCKEN WASH ALREADY! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT IT. LOL XXOO ANNIE...seriously if people can't take the time to wash their stuff? You can't imagine fixing the rest. ... soon nasty. I'd bar the guy. Fire the girl... personal hygiene is not a thought..it should come naturally.